RB Frank Gore (Dolphins) to the Bills

sven233

Just now, CommonCents said:

Because getting older is a worse option than getting younger. Ivory being released has nothing to do with putting a value on Frank Gore. They are wasting time with old RBs instead of using the spot on a guy who might breakout. 

You have no idea if they're drafting an RB or not. That narrative can be revisited after the draft. No point in jumping the gun now. I do agree that we do need to draft a young rb and groom them. You now have 2 of the best

15 minutes ago, ngbills said:

McCoy, Ivory, Gore. We now have 3 of the top 13 active leaders in rushing yards. Gore #1, McCoy #3 and Ivory #13. Got that going for us.

And they all remember the Berlin wall coming down.:)

Just now, Wayne Cubed said:

I don't mind the signing, prefer him to Ivory just thought he's more a 2nd tier FA that you could sign in a week or 2. Just wait and see what shakes out from other teams first... and then go after Gore.

That’s where I’m at. A 36 year-old Frank Gore doesn’t need to be signed 4 hours into FA.

2 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

It's signings like this that solidify the perception that the Bills are the laughingstock of the NFL. Available FAs are looking at this and thinking, " do I really want to join this"? Jets trade for a pro bowl G, sign a sought after WR and are the front runners for Bell and Paradis. The Bills sign a concussion prone CB and a 36 year old RB. Fingers crossed McBeane strike soon with something worth noting

First off, former pro-bowl G who the Raiders had no problem giving away.  

Second... how do you know we wanted Crowder?  I didn’t..  Humphries is a lot better and we’re interested so maybe let this play out?

Third...  Paradis and Bell still haven’t been signed. 

Edited by SCBills