RB Frank Gore (Dolphins) to the Bills

sven233

1 hour ago, BobChalmers said:

Honestly I didn't want either of those guys.  Flowers isn't worth the money (who is when they leave NE?).  James is a mediocre TE - just draft Hock.

Get two top OL in and one WR then on to the draft!

I'll start getting upset when we lose out on those guys.  Picking up some random cheap guys is all good.

Fair assessment .. myself.. maybe a segment of fans get caught up in the FA "hoopla" was hoping for James. but again.. who knows.. 

Just now, HOUSE said:

The height of a stack of 2,000,000 one dollar bills measures 8600 inches or 716 feet – about the height of a 60 to 65 story building.

That's a lot of rain.

I am picturing Frank working thru that pile a quarter stack at a time with some Miami bass models and some Too $hort blastin'.

At Shady's East Aurora McMansion, of course.

NFL Network added some great perspective.  "That locker room just got better" " Gore might be the most respected guy in the League" 4.6 ypc in 18. Most ypc in 4 years. 

Gore said he spoke to many teams but "The Bills wanted me" and "Shady wanted me" 

I get the jokes and memes but Don'tsleep on this signing. Could be a steal when it's all said and done at 2 mil. 

This is an overall young team, especially offense, he adds tremendous value in the locker room and looking at him play last year , adds definite value on the field. 

• Like (+1) 1

Really not sure why people are upset with this.

• Still a good RB
  • He's getting the 80th-highest APY
  • Is respected by players around the league
  • Is a locker room and team leader

Can someone honestly tell me what there is to be upset about here?

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

2 VERY veteran 3rd stringers today. We’re knockin’ ‘em dead in FA! Literally. We’re grave robbing..

Did I miss a signing besides Gore? Or are you talking about the 26 year-old Kroft.

Edited by junior12thman92

5 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

NFL Network added some great perspective.  "That locker room just got better" " Gore might be the most respected guy in the League" 4.6 ypc in 18. Most ypc in 4 years. 

Gore said he spoke to many teams but "The Bills wanted me" and "Shady wanted me" 

I get the jokes and memes but Don'tsleep on this signing. Could be a steal when it's all said and done at 2 mil. 

This is an overall young team, especially offense, he adds tremendous value in the locker room and looking at him play last year , adds definite value on the field. 

I saw that.  They made it look like a really good add for the Bills.  I'm okay with it.  I just want them to be able to hand the ball to somebody and that person gains more than 2 yards.  I don't care how old he/she is.

Come on!!!

Just getting home and see this...

What is it with the Bills and old, tire, worn out running backs????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

It is inexplicable, a horrible move.

Exactly the opposite kind of running back they need.

Yikes, yikes, yikess...

Looking forward to reading this thread for some  hope that I am wrong and to see everyone else just flame out at this stupid, waste of money signing. I didn't like the Brown attempt and don't like this--both are not what the Bills need.

10 minutes ago, Mister Defense said:

Come on!!!

Just getting home and see this...

What is it with the Bills and old, tire, worn out running backs????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

It is inexplicable, a horrible move.

Exactly the opposite kind of running back they need.

Yikes, yikes, yikess...

Looking forward to reading this thread for some  hope that I am wrong and to see everyone else just flame out at this stupid, waste of money signing. I didn't like the Brown attempt and don't like this--both are not what the Bills need.

several on here are stating it is a very wise and great move

This signing makes no sense to me. I doubt any other team had an interest in him. He's a 35 yr old back who has no burst and has to be sparingly used. He's a high character guy who is well past his prime. The argument that he is an asset in the locker room and in the huddle doesn't address the more important issue of how much can he contribute on the field at this stage of his fading career. My suggestion is instead of signing him as a player just sign him as a coach. Being an upstanding citizen doesn't mean that he is going to be a contributing player. This is such  a perplexing and oddball move that it rises to the level of being silly.