RB Frank Gore (Dolphins) to the Bills

sven233

10 minutes ago, dwight in philly said:

Jesse James gone.. Flowers.. .. must be the Sabre mentality.. lets build for the future. 

Honestly I didn't want either of those guys.  Flowers isn't worth the money (who is when they leave NE?).  James is a mediocre TE - just draft Hock.

Get two top OL in and one WR then on to the draft!

I'll start getting upset when we lose out on those guys.  Picking up some random cheap guys is all good.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HansLanda said:

Exactly, not a priority FA by any means, but zero guarantees he's on the team in Sept. 

Probably because this team has critical holes to fill and we are watching other teams sign players we were hoping to get. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Why are people so angry?

It’s a depth signing. I doubt he makes the team out of camp.

Because he is a 36 year old RB joining a team with other 30 year old RBs. To include one that is your starter and Fell off the cliff last year. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

I didn't realize we were short on cash? 

Not the point man. We already had a RB at that price. Younger. Had a decent year. Why just trade that production in the form of an older RB?

1 minute ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Because they can? It’s peanuts.

I understand. But it wasn't a need

7 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

He was ailing at the end of the season........I figured his days were numbered.

I will trade him for First Ballot Frank any day and EVERY Sunday.:thumbsup:

Agreed, I don't know why everyone is freaking out. Cutting Ivory saves like 2 mill cap. Its a wash, and I'd rather have Gore.

Edited by MTLBills
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Bangarang said:

Probably because this team has critical holes to fill and we are watching other teams sign players we were hoping to get. 

Are you assuming they are not multi-tasking with agents? I would just tap the breaks on hate of a flyer on a RB. Seriously, who cares? 

Just now, Bangarang said:

The hysteria is palpable.

Just going off the top of my head, guys I was hoping that Buffalo would target that are still on the market include:

Ja'Wuan James

Daryl Williams

Quinton Spain

Rodger Saffold

Golden Tate

And again, that's off the top of my head, and with no regard for the fact that they already filled holes at backup RB and competition for the boundary corner role opposite Tre

Old people choose Buffalo in FA because they don’t yearn for the nightlife of the big markets. They prefer quiet dinners at OPCC followed by Wheel of Fortune/Jeopardy. Perfect fit.

check “he’s buffalo. He’s blue collar” off the Bingo board. 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Logic said:

This is hilarious. 

I'm just gonna put this here, and feel free to call me on it if it doesn't come true: McCoy and Gore are gonna tear it up in 2019 behind an improved offensive line and make all the people whining about this move look silly.

Come 2020, the Bills will draft some youngsters at the position. Until then, it's the Medicare Express!

Kool-Aid