RB Frank Gore (Dolphins) to the Bills

sven233

1 minute ago, custcarcen said:

Trading Shady ??? We sure didn't sign him for Special Teams and there are lots and lots of RBs available in the Draft.

I wouldn't think so. If it wasn't for age, it's actually a good mix with 2 guys who hit holes hard, and punish defenders, in Ivory and Gore, and the elusiveness of Shady.

Tbh, I don't give a darn about age if Frank still pops out close to 5 yards a carry - and there's nothing aside from age and a crap O-Line, that says he can't. ;)

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Wayne Cubed said:

What does saving $2M do? They haven't even started spending.

I kind of get it, he's one of the best if not the best pass blocking RB but this is a signing you do later in FA. I very much doubt people were banging down his door to sign him.

It was $2 mil..  What’s the point of waiting?  

1 minute ago, Logic said:

This is hilarious. 

I'm just gonna put this here, and feel free to call me on it if it doesn't come true: McCoy and Gore are gonna tear it up in 2019 behind an improved offensive line and make all the people whining about this move look silly.

Come 2019, the Bills will draft some youngsters at the position. Until then, it's the Medicare Express!

I like Medicare Express. Another one: the Depends Duo.

• Haha (+1) 1

People keep whining about Gore without mentioning that he still produced at a high level last year. 

A backfield featuring two probable future HOFers in Gore and McCoy.

Should help from an offensive leadership standpoint, too.

3 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

He had the same amount of fumbles as Ivory last year...1. Has a career fumble count of 46. Compared to Ivory's 19. Of course Gore has 5 more years in the league, but that's more than twice the fumbling percentage

Kindly throw us total career carries...please.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

He had the same amount of fumbles as Ivory last year...1. Has a career fumble count of 46. Compared to Ivory's 19. Of course Gore has 5 more years in the league, but that's more than twice the fumbling percentage

I dont want Gore either. We need to get younger not older.