RB Frank Gore (Dolphins) to the Bills

sven233

6 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Are the Bills trying to break the record for most 30 year old+ RBs on one roster in NFL history??

Oldest combined age of RBs in NFL history?

Has there been a backfield with 2 future HOF backs splitting the carries in the SB era?

I know there were a couple back in the 50's and 60's but since the NFL started forward passing more often such instances have been rare.

They just need to add Adrian Peterson and call it "The Bucket List Backfield". 

Edited by BADOLBILZ
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, sven233 said:

I mean....it's dirt cheap and he will be great for the locker room.  It's just time for this team to make a real upgrade to their team.

What does that even mean?  

You know what else would be great for our locker room?  Good players.

25 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Why?

Seriously... why?

Chris Ivory is still under contract, right?

We now have two 30 year old RBs and one 35 year old RB????

What's the thought process here?

We will draft a RB as well. Gore might not even make it to training camp.. Y'all need to burn one and relax..Also Gores kid has a Scholarship offer from UB...so there's that.. 

40 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

Im actually liking it. Gore can block. Huge upgrade from the Veteran in the room. 

I was just going to say Gore a terrific pass blocker and can still run so a 1 year deal for one of the most productive running backs in history of the league I’ll take it 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, turk99 said:

We will draft a RB as well. Gore might not even make it to training camp.. Y'all need to burn one and relax..Also Gores kid has a Scholarship offer from UB...so there's that.. 

I liked the signing, but didn't realize his son was offered by UB.  If senior keeps it up, they can play together like Ken Griffey Jr and Sr. 

2 minutes ago, Dopey said:

I liked the signing, but didn't realize his son was offered by UB.  If senior keeps it up, they can play together like Ken Griffey Jr and Sr. 

That would actually be a pretty cool thing as a father.... Playing in the same city with your son, being able to attend each others games, etc. I can imagine that there's some appeal to that situation. 

• Like (+1) 2

46 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

He won't be traded........his cap number is too high for anyone to take coming off a terrible season.    

But the good news is he and Shady are kind of a package deal it seems...........they been working out together all offseason and hopefully drinking at the same juice stand that helped Frank turn the clock back last year.     I'd take Shady of 3 years ago back.   And it can happen.   Eric Wood looked done under Marrone and then took a trip to Mexico one offseason and came back refreshed.:beer:

Shady's contract isn't that bad ….9 Million Cap hit and 6 mil Salary for 1 more year.