RB Frank Gore (Dolphins) to the Bills

sven233

1 hour ago, BuffAlone said:

I know it ain't *****. I just don't understand why cut a guy making 2 mil, and sign a guy 5 years older for the same money

Because hes the better RB.  4.6 yrds per carry and a great pass catcher out of the backfield.

Edited by formerlyofCtown

6 hours ago, BillsfanAZ said:

Oh how I have missed over reactive Bills fans. Gore is still playing at a high level. He can do everything even though he is older. They will cut Ivory and prob draft a RB in the mid rounds. Calm down. 

Gore....168 touches last year.....1 fumble

Edited by RFL

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Anyone catch the day drunk WGR caller who called in to whine about the Bills signing Al Gore today? I love FA sports radio. 

Man, the people that call in are so cringe. This morning one guy called in to say how Beane was so smart by backing out of the AB trade because the Bills didn’t want a malcontent on their roster, and literally used the word malcontent about 50 times in a 2 minute discussion as if he learned the word from a thesaurus he bought from the local thrift store. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Was hoping for Mike Davis from Seattle, signed with Chicago for 2 yrs 3 mil per. He is only 26 and looked good this year running and receiving. Gore had a good year but man, just when you thought the backfield couldn't possibly get older....

3 hours ago, Captain Murica said:

Man, the people that call in are so cringe. This morning one guy called in to say how Beane was so smart by backing out of the AB trade because the Bills didn’t want a malcontent on their roster, and literally used the word malcontent about 50 times in a 2 minute discussion as if he learned the word from a thesaurus he bought from the local thrift store. 

Like all the people using the word 'judicious' on here every chance they get, ever since Beane used it. ?

1 hour ago, Turk71 said:

Was hoping for Mike Davis from Seattle, signed with Chicago for 2 yrs 3 mil per. He is only 26 and looked good this year running and receiving. Gore had a good year but man, just when you thought the backfield couldn't possibly get older....

Like all the people using the word 'judicious' on here every chance they get, ever since Beane used it. ?

On the plus side, it can't get any older than it is right now! (Unless we pull some RBs out of retirement)

• Like (+1) 1

Morsea andGore help Allen by both being excellent at pass protection for their position, and smart with respect diagnosing plays.

They want to help Allen by letting those around do as much of the thinking as possible, let them manage protections etc.

It makes a huge amount of sense as a signing, and shows they aren't just looking at talent, but how it links together

Edited by Mountain Man

The one thing I will say about this signing is that Gore is a major leader in the lockerroom. It's a good guy to have for our young guys and honestly, the guy ran for 722 yards last year on just 156 carries. Almost 5 yds a carry. As long as we part ways with Ivory, I'm ok with this signing

11 hours ago, stuvian said:

this smacks of Shady leaving. 2 old timers doesn't make sense

welcome to the World of the Buffalo Bills

(nobody has a clue what they are up to, many on here will pretend they do...)