RB Frank Gore (Dolphins) to the Bills

sven233

18 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

they can STILL DRAFT ONE

Jesus

How many running backs are we going to carry? Are we getting rid of Ivory? Then fine. This might make a little bit of sense. This is a very pointless and dumb signing. Nobody being objective is going to think it was smart. I get there are people that are just going to eat up whatever the Bills serve up but come on. This was dumb. Plain and simple. 

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

How many running backs are we going to carry? Are we getting rid of Ivory? Then fine. This might make a little bit of sense. This is a very pointless and dumb signing. Nobody being objective is going to think it was smart. I get there are people that are just going to eat up whatever the Bills serve up but come on. This was dumb. Plain and simple. 

It would not shock me to see Ivory let go......he really started to slow down as the season went on

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

That’s where I’m at. A 36 year-old Frank Gore doesn’t need to be signed 4 hours into FA.

Fwiw the Gore deal was obviously done before today........Shady was celebrating it a couple days ago.

The optics may bother fans but in the McD era they have always rushed out to sign low impact guys that they clearly had already been in contact with long before.........Tolbert and Poyer were the first 2 signings announced in McD year one and at that point Poyer was a random scrub that they paid good money too.   

This is how they spend their money after fixing bad contracts? No DT, no OL, or anything we actually need yet. Do we officially have the 3 oldest RBs in the league? Wasting a roster spot on Gore is stupid when they should be finding McCoys long term replacement in the draft

8 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

That’s where I’m at. A 36 year-old Frank Gore doesn’t need to be signed 4 hours into FA.

Tbh, I would say that that is correct, but I'd also say that it's a signing that could, and was, done, with minimum fuss and bother, and allows you to focus on more important ones. (I hope)

1 minute ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Why do you have to be such a voice of reason right now? :P

Yolo is not that.

He hates the Gore signing.

He's just linking to Cover 1 because that's his job...... he's the undisputed first team linker now that 26 left in free agency.