RB Frank Gore (Dolphins) to the Bills

sven233

Just now, quinnearlysghost88 said:

0 rushing TDs last year. He'll be 36 years old for opening day. Tied with Sproles for oldest RB in the league. Sproles he is not. 

Frank Gore is a friggen beast.....even at his age.   For basically minimum dollars.

This does NOTHING to effect getting other players because we have so much money to spend.

Just now, BillsfanAZ said:

Oh how I have missed over reactive Bills fans. Gore is still playing at a high level. He can do everything even though he is older. They will cut Ivory and prob draft a RB in the mid rounds. Calm down. 

I think the point is that he maybe coulda been had later. Maybe used the time today and earlier on in FA to go after people that will actually help the team.

But that's just my reasoning.

2 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Um hes slow and fumbles

He had the same amount of fumbles as Ivory last year...1. Has a career fumble count of 46. Compared to Ivory's 19. Of course Gore has 5 more years in the league, but that's more than twice the fumbling percentage

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

This team has done some of the dumbest things imaginable over the past 15 years. Nothing ever surprises me with these guys. Almost no matter what gore does, this will be completely pointless. You could have drafted a 21 year old in the 5th round and instead you just paid 2 million to a 36 year old running back...

they can STILL DRAFT ONE

Jesus

• Like (+1) 3

This is hilarious. 

I'm just gonna put this here, and feel free to call me on it if it doesn't come true: McCoy and Gore are gonna tear it up in 2019 behind an improved offensive line and make all the people whining about this move look silly.

Come 2020, the Bills will draft some youngsters at the position. Until then, it's the Medicare Express!

Edited by Logic
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

What does saving $2M do? They haven't even started spending.

I kind of get it, he's one of the best if not the best pass blocking RB but this is a signing you do later in FA. I very much doubt people were banging down his door to sign him.