RB Frank Gore (Dolphins) to the Bills

sven233

This signing is worth it to me for the overreactions and hand wringing alone.

Side note: No NFL team in history has a better all-time backfield than the Bills:

OJ Simpson
Thurman Thomas
Marshawn Lynch
LeSean McCoy
Frank Gore
Cookie Gilchrist

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

Never mind....break out the sharp objects to get rid of some of these fools on TBD

HE IS STILL PLAYING WELL

ITS A TWO MILLION DOLLAR DEAL

CALM DOWN

0 rushing TDs last year. He'll be 36 years old for opening day. Tied with Sproles for oldest RB in the league. Sproles he is not. 

Not quite sure what to make of this. Despite his age, he's still highly productive. Totally different running style than McCoy as well. And I don't know if this means Ivory will be cut. They seem to really like him and he's sneaky good catching out of the backfield as he showed a couple times last year. Still though, it really doesn't fit with their narrative of overhauling the roster with the youth movement. I gotta imagine they're poised to grab a kid in the mid-rounds who would probably be overjoyed. What young back wouldn't wanna learn from Gore and McCoy?

This team has done some of the dumbest things imaginable over the past 15 years. Nothing ever surprises me with these guys. Almost no matter what gore does, this will be completely pointless. You could have drafted a 21 year old in the 5th round and instead you just paid 2 million to a 36 year old running back...