Lions sign TE Jesse James

I would have like to have signed Jesse James.  But there are two other intriguing TEs I would like:

Harris - KC

Brate - TB

Brate is rumored to be available by trade or possibly cut since they have OJ Howard.  He’s a better TE than James IMO too.  

2 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I would have like to have signed Jesse James.  But there are two other intriguing TEs I would like:

Harris - KC

Brate - TB

Brate is rumored to be available by trade or possibly cut since they have OJ Howard.  He’s a better TE than James IMO too.  

I agree with this, I wouldn't mind seeing Brate here.

1 hour ago, Bangarang said:

Lol we are striking out on everyone so far

Just food for thought....MAYBE the Bills had no interest in James.  

Let's see how much Pete Metzelaars, I mean Scott Chandler...I mean Jesse James signs on the dotted line for, before jumping overboard.

Edited by LabattBlue

7 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

Just food for thought....MAYBE the Bills had no interest in James.  

Let's see how much Pete Metzelaars, I mean Scott Chandler...I mean Jesse James signs on the dotted line for, before jumping overboard.

The time to overreact is now

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Elite Poster said:

So they talked about this cap space and how important it is for 2 ***** years and it looks like we are going to pick up the has beens and the injury prone guys. 

I must have missed something.  Has every single F/A already signed or committed to teams other than the Bills?  Just jump overboard already...there are plenty of Bills fans already in the water.   LOL

Edited by LabattBlue

1 minute ago, LabattBlue said:

I must have missed something.  Has every single F/A already signed or committed to teams other than the Bills?  Just jump overboard already...there are plenty of Bills fans already in the water.   LOL

Tyler 4 catches Croft for 6.5 million a year baby!

CHAMPIONSHIP!

1 hour ago, Virgil said:

I won’t get upset about anyone we don’t sign unless I find out we actually had interest as a team. 

The Beane has earned that right. 

how has Beane exactly earned that right? 

most of his FA signings have been mediocre at best. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TallskiWallski83 said:

Jesse James is an average TE..Jared cook has been an overrated athlete most of his career. The bills are better off finally catching up to the modern nfl and drafting a legit prospect and letting him develop with Allen. I think Croom showed he is a more than capable player, he was a former WR after all. I have no problem letting him be our #1 recieving TE while we develop a rookie 

and we can have Logan do the in line blocking ? /sarcasm

James would have been a fine fit in Buffalo from a capability  and steady reliable player view point. 
and they still could have drafted Hockedinstein. and still certainly have hima s one of the biggest blips on their radar imo

51 minutes ago, clayboy54 said:

I wanted Jesse James, but i’ll settle for Billy the Kid.

overrated Freshman.

12 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

Would have preferred James but it would depend on his deal with the Lions.  This may be market based on the Ravens deal a few days ago.

like to see how the deal compares to Tyler Kroft's before i get all pissed off.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I thought he would be a decent addition too but it got roundly panned when their interest was reported 

What was the room temp on Tyler Kroft @ 7 bills per on-yo?   I can't remember.:flirt:

1 hour ago, dave mcbride said:

Stafford is a good player and is perceived by players as such. I think that explains a lot. 

He's also a huge cautionary tale about not doing a good job putting a team and good coaching around a gifted young QB.

10 years into his career and he still has a losing record.

• Like (+1) 1