Lions sign TE Jesse James

Regardless, the Lions are making some noise atm, with this and the Flowers signing, and a DB also. Oh, and I forgot about Amendola as well.

Edited by Buddo
Adding Amendola to the FA haul

Jesse James is an average TE..Jared cook has been an overrated athlete most of his career. The bills are better off finally catching up to the modern nfl and drafting a legit prospect and letting him develop with Allen. I think Croom showed he is a more than capable player, he was a former WR after all. I have no problem letting him be our #1 recieving TE while we develop a rookie 

Edited by TallskiWallski83

I don't think any of these free agents that have been rumored to have generated interest from the Bills were ever reported by any of the local reporters or any reputable sources. It's been a few random tweets here and there like, "Bills like James/Bills interested in Paradis/Bills interested in a slot receiver" but nothing more specific than that. We know McBeane has kept a super tight lid on things since day one so I'd be willing to bet that a lot of the names we've heard aren't even who Buffalo is actually after. They play everything close to the vest now and they have a limit on how much they're going to offer in a contract. If they were out here just signing guys and throwing out money all willy-nilly they'd be right back in cap hell and imploding by season's end. I'm sure they're keeping busy behind the scenes and once there's legitimate news to know, we'll know.

Edited by blacklabel