OT Hart Bengals 3Yr 21 Million

29 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I don't think we have anything to worry about when the Bengals, the Raiders, and the Redskins are making moves. These are the guys who run a 5 minute mile in the first mile of the marathon and then are out by mile 5. 

The Washington team not so much.  They are running on broken legs.

23 minutes ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

Beane is getting a lesson in that value spending doesn't work in getting FAs to come to Buffalo

I am sure he is calling you for advice.

17 minutes ago, BillsSB2020 said:

There's been a lot of chatter about Williams and I would like to see the Bills sign him, but not for HUGE money. He's a solid player, but has not graded out well. I think we may be overrated Williams because he fits a need and has the Carolina connection. I'd be "judicious" with this one.

I think he graded as the top RT in 2017......or at least top 5

54 minutes ago, BillsSB2020 said:

Nah. Pff graded him at 64.9, which is average and I'm assuming middle of the pack for RT's. Like I said, no problem signing him but I wouldn't overpay.

He only played a half game in 2018.

PFF had a 77.2 grade in 2017 and a 3 year average of 75. He was 2nd team all pro in 2017.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, CookieG said:

He only played a half game in 2018.

PFF had a 77.2 grade in 2017 and a 3 year average of 75. He was 2nd team all pro in 2017.

I read a blurb about not grading out well and his advanced metrics not looking great. Also thought he played 8 games in 2018.:doh:

Edited by BillsSB2020
  • Like (+1) 1