What names a week from now would you like to see on buffalo?

corta765

7 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

Paradis/Williams - Humphries is ok, I'd prefer a trade for a legit WR

I would also but given the WR market I think its more likely we get a guy like Humphries to go with Metcalf or Neal in the draft and Zay/Foster/McKenize

I need players that have really bad production, but the Bills explain that they were bad because of being on a bad team, having a bad QB, having a bad coach, having a nagging injury, having an anomalous year, having a sophomore slump, needing a change of scenery, needing a clean slate, needing a fresh start, needing a system designed for them, needing to be reunited with players they used to play with, needing a coach they used to have, needing an organization that builds around them, needing a philosophy they believe in, needing to get away from the chaos of a large market, needing a fan base that's dedicated and understands.  

Just now, mcdamit said:

i don;t care about names but they need to get a center and a right tackle that are at least nfl average.imo    they should add a couple vet wide recievers too

I agree.  No more Mills, Groy, or the center the signed a few weeks ago.   It's time to stabilize the OL both through F/A AND the draft.