C Matt Paradis - to Carolina - less than Morse (3yrs at $27)

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I like to be in NYC ... for a weekend. Then I can’t wait to leave. Everyone is different of course.

My wife spends roughly 2 weeks/month there. She loves it, but mostly for the work energy/challenge. I’ll just visit for a few days here and there....mostly when it warms up. Can’t imagine much more than that. We are going to To Kill a Mockingbird in a couple weeks. Then I’ll come home. Yes, to each their own! 

Edited by Augie

26 minutes ago, Augie said:

My wife spends roughly 2 weeks/month there. She loves it, but mostly for the work energy/challenge. I’ll just visit for a few days here and there....mostly when it warms up. Can’t imagine much more than that. We are going to To Kill a Mockingbird in a couple weeks. Then I’ll come home. Yes, to each their own! 

Does her happiness being there have ANYTHING with not being with you? (LOL kidding but couldn't help it)

3 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

Does her happiness being there have ANYTHING with not being with you? (LOL kidding but couldn't help it)

She tells me that’s where she’s going, but she could be with her boyfriend across town. How do we really know for sure???

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I hope this happens just to see the Jets fans' reactions.

Lol. I said this a few hours ago jokingly. But I could actually see it happen.

I guess Paradis really likes it in Denver and wants to stay.

1 minute ago, Bills2ref said:

Oh it would be great if he refuses the Jets and goes with the Broncos. 

That would be the best part of free agency. He might’ve preferred Buffalo over the Jets, and now that NYC is his only option is willing to take a bit of a discount to stay in Colorado.

17 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

To be fair...we thought we had AB for 24 hours...stings more than losing out on a Center.  But yeah, F the Jets, still will be funny.

17 hours ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

uOr the people who have had loved ones die.  Your ignorance on the subject is normal, like the majority of people.  Do some research on the leading causes of death in the State/Country.  It's an eye opener.  Not to piss in your cereal, but it strikes a nerve with me.

Dude I know the score..... You make your own choices in life.... You chose this path for whatever reason you  and you alone have to fight out of it.  What ever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I'm not ignorant at all I have gone thru my own addiction issues. I've also lost a couple of acquaintances to heroin

Edited by ddaryl
  • Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, HappyDays said:

Great news! Anyone but the Jets, and if it IS the Jets, jack up that price to something really stupid!