CB Kevin Johnson (Texans) to the Bills

2 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Getting a CB in FA is like opening that huge present under the tree that turns out to be socks, and you look up and your moms laughing. That’s what this is like. I know I need socks, but I don’t want damn socks. 

Well now you just got Frank Gore so pipe down..

• SDS changed the title to CB Kevin Johnson (Texans) to the Bills
  • SDS pinned this topic
18 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

McDermott has earned the right to spot talent in the D backfield. The injuries are concerning, will wait for the numbers before having a real opinion . 

This is where I'm at. I don't know anything about this guy but I completely trust McD to figure out our DB situation.

On 3/11/2019 at 1:09 PM, CaptnCoke11 said:

Ever hear of a thing called depth?

being a long  time Bills Fan? heard of it.

not sure about this one. But upside is nice. and they did look hard an long at him

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

A lot of upside to this signing, but if he gets injured again I dunno how he stays in the league. I'd like to see us sign another boundary corner or draft one with a mid-round pick

I would almost guarantee we draft a CB, and wouldn't be totally shocked if they draft one high. 

Just now, PaattMaann said:

I would almost guarantee we draft a CB, and wouldn't be totally shocked if they draft one high. 

I dunno if it's necessary to take one early, I'm happy with Wallace/White/Johnson and the guards/tackle we signed don't really preclude us from taking OL early. 

4 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

I dunno if it's necessary to take one early, I'm happy with Wallace/White/Johnson and the guards/tackle we signed don't really preclude us from taking OL early. 

I didn't say it was necessary, I said I wouldn't be totally shocked if they do draft one high. Beane/McD LOVE their CBs and definitely fall in the category of "you can never have too many great DB's". 

I think it's safe to say that we'll probably always draft a CB somewhere each year. 

We're pretty loaded in the secondary but can always use another quality CB and I wouldn't mind upgrading our Safety depth after Hyde & Poyer.

Edited by SCBills

51 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

I didn't say it was necessary, I said I wouldn't be totally shocked if they do draft one high. Beane/McD LOVE their CBs and definitely fall in the category of "you can never have too many great DB's". 

It may not be necessary, but if they could get a legit top-tier CB at No. 9 overall, that's a no-brainer...they'd have the makings of the best defensive backfield in football.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

It may not be necessary, but if they could get a legit top-tier CB at No. 9 overall, that's a no-brainer...they'd have the makings of the best defensive backfield in football.

exxxactllyyyyyyyyyyy