CB Kevin Johnson (Texans) to the Bills

Road Hack is also repeating this 

Reports: Ex-Texans CB Johnson to join Bills

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/26230295/ex-texans-cb-johnson-join-bills

The Buffalo Bills on Monday agreed to a contract with cornerback Kevin Johnson after he was released by the Houston Texans last week, according to multiple reports.

9 minutes ago, papazoid said:

pro football focus rated him the worst corner is league for 2017

missed all but 1 game in 2018 due to pair of concussions

can't get any worse

PFF of course knows more than our front office and coaches.  I wonder when PFF will get an offer to be a GM in group think?

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, MAJBobby said:
Ian RapoportVerified account @RapSheet
FollowingFollowing @RapSheet
The #Bills are expected to add free agent CB Kevin Johnson, source said, giving them a former first-rounder in the secondary. The deal is pending a final review of the contract.
10:06 AM - 11 Mar 2019

Guess he isn't out playing Tiny Tennis with Arnold this time unlike the Antonio Brown signing...Arnold probably made him drop and do 10 pushups for that...hahahaha

2 hours ago, billspro said:

You need more than 3 in today’s NFL. It’s a great signing, now we can still play at a high level if someone gets injured. The bigger need signings will come.

The guy we signed is the one that will get hurt.  Now we need to sign another CB to step in and play in the event of injury.  Its a vicious cycle.

• Haha (+1) 1

Levi played well, but is very far from proven. Taron stays in the slot, and you have 3 solid CBs who can play outside. However it plays out regarding who's CB2, we're much better with KJ.

1 hour ago, papazoid said:

pro football focus rated him the worst corner is league for 2017

missed all but 1 game in 2018 due to pair of concussions

can't get any worse

His resume much like Jordan Poyer's before Buffalo. Honestly, McDermott earned the benefit of the doubt with any D player they sign.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

They are coming.....be patient

Getting a CB in FA is like opening that huge present under the tree that turns out to be socks, and you look up and your moms laughing. That’s what this is like. I know I need socks, but I don’t want damn socks. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1