CB Kevin Johnson (Texans) to the Bills

2 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

3 excellent young corners...sign a CB

You need more than 3 in today’s NFL. It’s a great signing, now we can still play at a high level if someone gets injured. The bigger need signings will come.

• Like (+1) 4

Worried about the concussions a bit, but I'm sure that was taken into account during he negotiations.  As long as the contract isn't crazy, this is great.  As a bonus, having went to Wake for grad school I always root for their players.

2 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

3 excellent young corners...sign a CB

1 minute ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Ever hear of a thing called depth?

I get it's not going to constitute a marquis FA signing - but can we at least try not to forget about ST contributions, too? For how especially deplorable they were last season, it's going to take more than a new coordinator to turn that part of the team around. Why not go after guys that we need for depth, can push starters, AND contribute effectively on ST? KJ fits this role, it's a nice move.

Just b/c he's the first inkling of news our way doesn't mean he'll be the last, but FA expectations should be tempered accordingly - money talks and we're likely not going to land much of what we've all been clamoring for these past couple of months.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, ctk232 said:

I get it's not going to constitute a marquis FA signing - but can we at least try not to forget about ST contributions, too? For how especially deplorable they were last season, it's going to take more than a new coordinator to turn that part of the team around. Why not go after guys that we need for depth, can push starters, AND contribute effectively on ST? KJ fits this role, it's a nice move.

Just b/c he's the first inkling of news our way doesn't mean he'll be the last, but FA expectations should be tempered accordingly - money talks and we're likely not going to land much of what we've all been clamoring for these past couple of months.

?

According to PFF.........after a good rookie year...and between numerous injuries......he has been the lowest rated CB in the NFL.

Talented guy but small and fragile.

Kind of a Phillip Gaines-ey signing.

Consistent with last years signings.........guys with high ceilings and very low floors,  mostly due to injury concerns.

• Like (+1) 1