Do you post here from work often?

Another Fan

1 hour ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Scanning TBD is almost as vital as drinking enough water throughout the work day. Makes me more productive! Plus it gives me something to look forward to in between all of the TPS Report Memos that circulate around my version of "Office Space."

A kindred spirit!  

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Limeaid said:

I am sure you would leave them all the time at work.

Did you sue your employer yet for failing to give you accommodations for swollen ankles? I think you said they let you use your therapy machine at your desk and gave you a raise, but you should really sue them bastards!!! Unreasonable pricks!!

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Limeaid said:

I used to post with my name at another job and pile of dung who could not do his job cited me when he got bad marks for his surfing at work (I know he was a Phish fan for I'd see him on boards at work).  Boss told me that I cannot post using my name because it makes him look bad.   I changed my username. The piece of dung walked away from his desk once leaving his computer on (I was not even in room at time) so I sent an email from his account including copies of his fantasy football posts send from work account including him mentioning in thread that he posts and bets from work to a large group of people.  A week later he was called into boss's office with a member of upper management.  I had neglected to include him in thread and deleted it from mailbox so he had no idea it was sent.  He was put on official warning state at work and decided that getting a new job was a good idea.

I wondered what happened to Miami Don Johnson.

I thought he quit because of the persistent fruit flies after I put those grape skins in the hollow of his chair arm.

I've been retired for 5 years.

I did post and lurk in between customers when I was a bank teller during down times.

I loved sharing our shouts with my co worker who was a huge Lions fan.

Then always during lunch.

9 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

I’m retired.  This is my job!

I’m sure there are people here who regularly wish I would go back to work. I think I can even name some names.  ?  

Sorry guys, that doesn’t look to be happening....

I never posted from work because the work computer was always OB, and I don’t like logging in on my phone. 

I think the traffic at this forum would drop to near nothing if you removed people posting from work in order to get through their work day.

In fact, my theory is more or less proven every Friday afternoon and over the weekend, when traffic here is nothing close to what it is during business hours on work days.

• Like (+1) 2

On 3/12/2019 at 9:02 AM, Nextmanup said:

I think the traffic at this forum would drop to near nothing if you removed people posting from work in order to get through their work day.

In fact, my theory is more or less proven every Friday afternoon and over the weekend, when traffic here is nothing close to what it is during business hours on work days.

1000000% true, I've noticed that also. 

*currently at work*

On 3/12/2019 at 9:02 AM, Nextmanup said:

Yep!  During the regular season though I’m more active on the Bills portion of the site on weekends.  Otherwise mostly here during working hours all through the offseason.