Do you post here from work often?

Another Fan

I tend to start a lot of threads here.  Most of the time it’s at lunch break or when I get a second to breathe at work.  Take my mind off what’s going on during the day.  

My guess is most here do.  Ways to make it through the day 

3 minutes ago, Another Fan said:

I tend to start a lot of threads here.  Most of the time it’s at lunch break or when I get a second to breathe at work.  Take my mind off what’s going on during the day.  

My guess is most here do.  Ways to make it through the day 

I think the list will be shorter if you asked ... 

Who doesn't post from work  

BTW   

Is nearly every hour often?

• Haha (+1) 2

When I worked,  my employer vigorously monitored internet traffic. A posting here would certainly get you a stern phone call from the IT department.

The outbound firewall had a very extensive list of blocked addresses. I wouldn't be surprised if TBD was blocked. I know places such as ESPN were blocked.

I used to post with my name at another job and pile of dung who could not do his job cited me when he got bad marks for his surfing at work (I know he was a Phish fan for I'd see him on boards at work).  Boss told me that I cannot post using my name because it makes him look bad.   I changed my username. The piece of dung walked away from his desk once leaving his computer on (I was not even in room at time) so I sent an email from his account including copies of his fantasy football posts send from work account including him mentioning in thread that he posts and bets from work to a large group of people.  A week later he was called into boss's office with a member of upper management.  I had neglected to include him in thread and deleted it from mailbox so he had no idea it was sent.  He was put on official warning state at work and decided that getting a new job was a good idea.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

I used to post with my name at another job and pile of dung who could not do his job cited me when he got bad marks for his surfing at work (I know he was a Phish fan for I'd see him on boards at work).  Boss told me that I cannot post using my name because it makes him look bad.   I changed my username. The piece of dung walked away from his desk once leaving his computer on (I was not even in room at time) so I sent an email from his account including copies of his fantasy football posts send from work account including him mentioning in thread that he posts and bets from work to a large group of people.  A week later he was called into boss's office with a member of upper management.  I had neglected to include him in thread and deleted it from mailbox so he had no idea it was sent.  He was put on official warning state at work and decided that getting a new job was a good idea. 

Good thing he left before you came back from the bathroom with a dirty bomb. 

Scanning TBD is almost as vital as drinking enough water throughout the work day. Makes me more productive! Plus it gives me something to look forward to in between all of the TPS Report Memos that circulate around my version of "Office Space."

3 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

I certainly don't post here from play

Nominated for Post of the Day! Update your resume accordingly. :D

• Haha (+1) 1