Report - Bills interested in Frank Gore, RB

wppete

I will say the guy is a freak despite his age.  Has that Ray Lewis/James Harrison type drive and love of the game.  I'd still be surprised if he ends up even as our 3rd rb... but I can't deny that he's not an upgrade today as a rb-3.

Just now, Jobot said:

I will say the guy is a freak despite his age.  Has that Ray Lewis/James Harrison type drive and love of the game.  I'd still be surprised if he ends up even as our 3rd rb... but I can't deny that he's not an upgrade today as a rb-3.

A late round draft pick with young legs and speed would be an upgrade at rb3 as well

6 minutes ago, Bills2ref said:

Maybe we could pair him with Terrell Davis 

Mcgahee is thinking of coming out of retirement if the Bills are willing to pay old guy's that's still in shape a cool million

I've been penciling Frank into the lineup all offseason.?

He may be the toughest dude to ever suit up at the RB position.    And he actually had his best season in years in 2018.

If Gore hadn't blown his knees out before ever reaching the NFL Emmitt Smith would probably be looking up at him...........Gore was Marshall Faulk with power........unreal how good he's been despite all that he lost.

• Like (+1) 1

Now the Bills PR machine spinning up to paint a rose on this "rumored" interest.  Wait until Chris Brown tweets some fluff about Gore

Joe Buscaglia Retweeted Mike Garafolo

A reminder that the #Bills could save around $1.6 million on the cap in cutting Chris Ivory. ($2.2mill savings - $570K contract entering Top51)

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Now the Bills PR machine spinning up to paint a rose on this "rumored" interest.  Wait until Chris Brown tweets some fluff about Gore

Joe Buscaglia Retweeted Mike Garafolo

A reminder that the #Bills could save around $1.6 million on the cap in cutting Chris Ivory. ($2.2mill savings - $570K contract entering Top51)

Do they really think they are getting Gore for THAT much less than 1.6 million? How does that make any sense to even be a consideration.