So ...who knows where the Pegula jet is....

muppy

2 minutes ago, Mkau0012 said:

THX -  visited for years, just never piped up.

Well, welcome aboard. You'll find this place reaffirms every notion you have about the Bills, with zero disagreement, and unwavering support for every post you will ever make. It really is the place to be, as we all agree on every issue. I like to think of it as my safe place?

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

I would expect them to be wherever Darryl Williams is come Wednesday.

Lets hope so! And while they're at it, stop over in KC for a pick up

23 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

Well, welcome aboard. You'll find this place reaffirms every notion you have about the Bills, with zero disagreement, and unwavering support for every post you will ever make. It really is the place to be, as we all agree on every issue. I like to think of it as my safe place?

Lets hope so! And while they're at it, stop over in KC for a pick up

Is that Morse Code?

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, PIZ said:

You'll never get me again ddaryl.

there are plenty of fish out there... And never say never. I use my best lures, next time I will jiggle it a little bit, no fish can resist a jiggled lure

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ddaryl said:

Well done good sir! I always hover;  may want to try Tiny URL next time or something just to hide the name...

Edited by Reed83HOF
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Guffalo said:

So all I see is scheduled a flight this afternoon to Chicago, anybody we want in Chicago?

Is that where Ziggy Ansah is by any chance? He’s supposed to be visit today, can’t come in until 4pm, and i could see them flying him in. 

1 minute ago, Guffalo said:

So all I see is scheduled a flight this afternoon to Chicago, anybody we want in Chicago?

Trade for Jordan Howard? That's the only thing that comes to mind, but of course, it's probably just nothing. 

This has nothing to do with the Bills or FA but the plane.

If I was rich billionaire like the Terry I would get a military jet to fly me around. Honestly what is more impressive for a potential FA the owner flying in on a G6 private jet OR flying in on a F-18 pimped up as all heck that can go Mach 5. You won't see one of those in the next rap video your buddies making.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, corta765 said:

This has nothing to do with the Bills or FA but the plane.

If I was rich billionaire like the Terry I would get a military jet to fly me around. Honestly what is more impressive for a potential FA the owner flying in on a G6 private jet OR flying in on a F-18 pimped up as all heck that can go Mach 5. You won't see one of those in the next rap video your buddies making.

More importantly if something goes wrong in a F-18 you can always eject. 

• Like (+1) 1