Hoping for a trade with Pittsburgh

1 hour ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I really should just let it go! But people were arguing that we might have to trade up into the top ten to grab him before New England does. I thought I was in  bizarro world, because I thought he was a second-third round pick. Lots of hyperbole this time of year! 

And all the self-appointed experts on here who liked him will no doubt be pointing out how they were wrong....NOT!

But, some of them are always on here to point out something from 3 years ago they got right. SMH

NOT YOU. You have always been consistent-don't change.

Edited by Josh "Real Deal" Allen
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

Roethlisberger mentioned retirement a few years back, I’m sure it’s going to happen sooner rather than later. Drew Lock is a good QB, good size, strong arm, athletic etc. I expect Denver is going to take a hard look. 

Word is Mason Rudolph is not what they thought. Time will tell. But say Pittsburgh wants Drew Lock. 

I would be all for this trade down scenario. Would you?

Buffalo Gives up picks 

9 (1350)

113 (68) 

148 (32)

159 (28)

In Return from Pittsburgh Bills get

20 (850)

52 (380)

66 (260)

that trade would leave the Bills with the #20 pick, 2 second round picks and 2 early third round picks. Leaves Bills with a 4th round.

picks 20, 40, 52, 66, 75, 132 in the first four rounds.

Teams I see moving up for Lock, jumping Denver would be Cincinnati, Miami, Tennessee and Pittsburgh. But Pittsburgh just gained more picks from Oakland to be more aggressive.

Where did you here this?  From the inside source in your head.

24 minutes ago, 4BillsintheBurgh said:

The only player I can see the Steelers moving for is a mlb because they have not replaced Shazier yet. I think they still want to get it done with Big Ben, they have always drafted to win this year with their high picks. Taking a stab with Rudolph in the third was surprising.

They LOVE Devin White. They’d settle for Devin Bush or Greedy Williams. A trade up from Pittsburgh would almost certainly be for Devin White.

• Like (+1) 1

I like the trade idea, but Pittsburgh has a lot of holes to fill now and I don't seem them doing this. I'm not a Connor believer, for what it's worth. I think his production last season derived from great o-line play, and I think he's not nearly as talented as Bell. He is serviceable, however. 

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

They LOVE Devin White. They’d settle for Devin Bush or Greedy Williams. A trade up from Pittsburgh would almost certainly be for Devin White.

My thinking too, but as per my post above, I have a hard time seeing them making a trade. Given their cap situation, they need cheap talent. That comes through the draft. 

43 minutes ago, 4BillsintheBurgh said:

The only player I can see the Steelers moving for is a mlb because they have not replaced Shazier yet. I think they still want to get it done with Big Ben, they have always drafted to win this year with their high picks. Taking a stab with Rudolph in the third was surprising.

perhaps for D. White--LSU, although, if he is available, I want him.   But that bevy of picks may be too hard to pass up and have a hypo like Kirby posted earlier in the thread.  (although, I'd like Mad Maxx Crosby at some point) . 

17 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

who doesn't love Devin White.  Dude is a stud!!   

Edited by RyanC883
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

Roethlisberger mentioned retirement a few years back, I’m sure it’s going to happen sooner rather than later. Drew Lock is a good QB, good size, strong arm, athletic etc. I expect Denver is going to take a hard look. 

Word is Mason Rudolph is not what they thought. Time will tell. But say Pittsburgh wants Drew Lock. 

I would be all for this trade down scenario. Would you?

Buffalo Gives up picks 

9 (1350)

113 (68) 

148 (32)

159 (28)

In Return from Pittsburgh Bills get

20 (850)

52 (380)

66 (260)

that trade would leave the Bills with the #20 pick, 2 second round picks and 2 early third round picks. Leaves Bills with a 4th round.

picks 20, 40, 52, 66, 75, 132 in the first four rounds.

Teams I see moving up for Lock, jumping Denver would be Cincinnati, Miami, Tennessee and Pittsburgh. But Pittsburgh just gained more picks from Oakland to be more aggressive.

It's good to want things...