Tyrod to Miami?

1 hour ago, Putin said:

^^^^

Josh Allen vs Tyrol Taylor 

Hands down 

1 hour ago, Inigo Montoya said:

I hope Tyrod gets another chance to be a starter.  He wasn't our long term answer but he's a stand up guy.  I hope it works out for him, except for those two games each year when he plays the Bills.

stand up guys finish last ....    lol

14 minutes ago, Mark80 said:

Well, they are tanking, right?  Seems like a good fit then.

If true that they are tanking.  They should trade for Peterman  and start him instead. That'd essentially cement that first overall next year.

Tyrod would be one of the best backup QBs in the league. He protects the ball and might be able to eek out a win if his D balls out. 

I cannot see him being a day1 starter ever again though, his play is way to limited.

Edited by Real McCoy
  • Like (+1) 4

16 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Tyrod would be one of the best backup QBs in the league. He protects the ball and might be able to eek out a win if his D balls out. 

I cannot see him being a day1 starter ever again though, his play is way to limited.

Yes he has a place in the league as a backup and spot starter.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Inigo Montoya said:

I hope Tyrod gets another chance to be a starter.  He wasn't our long term answer but he's a stand up guy.  I hope it works out for him, except for those two games each year when he plays the Bills.

I honor your lack of pettiness my brother. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

He's a great guy from all accounts, but he can't play quarterback. That's the problem. The rest of his career is going to be a journeyman type like the way Trent Edwards or JP Losman fizzled away. I think he's a backup who can come in and make plays, or the guy you want if you want to tank. I think he should go back to Baltimore and get a long term type of backup contract to be behind Jackson. 

He is a LOT better than either Edwards or Losman and is much better suited for a long-term backup role than those two, who did precisely nothing after leaving the Bills. 

I do agree that he's a great option for Baltimore.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

Amen!!!

well unless day 1 starter  is only meant to last 1, 2 or 3 weeks