Bills official Top 30 pre-draft visits

Just now, Cripple Creek said:

Why is it called a top 30? I don’t recall that terminology in prior years, is this something new?

I don’t think so. They only get 30 visits to OBD, so that’s where the # comes from. Local kids don’t count (UB, etc).

19 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

They didn’t have White or Dawkins on a visit. But the Panthers did (for the conspiracy theorists) 

The only other 1st round pick since 2010 they haven’t had in for a visit was Shaq. 

You're on the ball as usual, man! If I recall correctly, they didn't visit with Shaq because they thought he'd be long gone by the time they picked.

On ‎3‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 7:28 PM, gonzo1105 said:

Looks like the Bills are doing their due diligence on CBS in the 2nd-3rd round range

On ‎3‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 6:53 AM, YoloinOhio said:

It’s looking like a strong possibility they take one on Day 2. 

I wonder if the EJ Gaines signing lowers the CB draft needs.

Right now I hope a CB isn't taken before the 5th.

20 hours ago, MOVALLEYRANDY said:

Jaylon Ferguson

Where is he projected to go?  Looks like a beast.  PFWeekly had him as the 3rd best edge rusher.  Maybe a trade down in the 1st?  Is he projected that high?

On 3/22/2019 at 11:44 AM, DJB said:

Dawson Knox another traditional Y tight end. 

Interesting. 

Seems we prefer guys that are proficient in blocking. 

I continue to beat the TJ Hockenson drum and to me this is more evidence 

we have to protect Josh.  So far we have added Kroft, Long, Fisher, Waddle, Feliciano, Morse, and Nsekhe to block for Josh.  Beane is not done yet adding blockers

• Like (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

Juan Thornhill is a projected second rounder.  We have also visited CB Amani Oruwariye, Penn State (1-2)
CB JoeJuan Williams, Vanderbilt (2-3).  Are we drafting CB in 2nd round?  BillNYC will have a conniption if we go CB in 2nd, and no oline in first.  
Lots of these players are late first, second rounders.  Jaylon, N'Keal.....I'm thinking we trade back if no Ed Oliver

9 minutes ago, Pete said:
Juan Thornhill is a projected second rounder.  We have also visited CB Amani Oruwariye, Penn State (1-2)
CB JoeJuan Williams, Vanderbilt (2-3).  Are we drafting CB in 2nd round?  BillNYC will have a conniption if we go CB in 2nd, and no oline in first.  
Lots of these players are late first, second rounders.  Jaylon, N'Keal.....I'm thinking we trade back if no Ed Oliver

I noticed that too. I think they are players who could be there at 40. And I could see them taking a CB there if that’s how the board fell.