Bills official Top 30 pre-draft visits

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

He has one visit. The private workout was at ole miss. 

It was reported that Oliver had two visits though, he’s the only one. If that’s true, they are at 29 known visits. 

Seeing Hock hasn't been reported anywhere, if we end up at 29 - I think it is okay to assume that he was #30

There is no way we wouldn't use all 30

14 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I saw him having lunch with an OP realtor at Tempo, NBD

Russ is selling real estate now?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Reed83HOF said:

Seeing Hock hasn't been reported anywhere, if we end up at 29 - I think it is okay to assume that he was #30

There is no way we wouldn't use all 30

Russ is selling real estate now?

I’m assuming Hock was brought in too 

On 4/13/2019 at 11:39 AM, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Domt know why its limited to 30 players, should be able to get as many as you want so you can get the best evaluation on a kid.

Just a guess -- probably to protect and keep things manageable for the kids -- these are still 21 and 22 year olds... 

Imagine having to go to 32 job interviews in a matter of weeks, especially when they're as intrusive and intense as these are. Just not really feasible. Or beyond that, imagine being that kid and trying to keep some semblance of life balance in these final weeks -- you wouldn't want to turn any team meeting/interview/workout down... It'd just get to be too much. I don't know if these kids are technically part of the NFLPA yet, but that feels like something that they probably built into the system to manage loads...

Probably other reasons as well, but that's the one that comes to my mind...

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

I wonder why no visit with Hock or Fant???

No visits reported for Hock with any team. He could have visited and he or the agent didn’t disclose. the team does not report visits. They did a private workout with Fant.

• Like (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

No visits reported for Hock with any team. He could have visited and he or the agent didn’t disclose. the team does not report visits. They did a private workout with Fant.

Interesting that they didn't bring in Hock. If we don't draft DL then Hock is the logical choice. at #9 I want these guys in this order.

1. Ed Oliver

2. Montez Sweat 

3. Hock

36 minutes ago, wppete said:

Interesting that they didn't bring in Hock. If we don't draft DL then Hock is the logical choice. at #9 I want these guys in this order.

1. Ed Oliver

2. Montez Sweat 

3. Hock

I think that they probably did bring him in. The fact that none of his visits were reported (as far as i can tell) and we are missing only one  of the 30, with visits wrapping up this week 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

I’m fully expecting the pick to be Rashan Gary for the simple reason that like Josh Allen last year so many people on here are against it.  

I’m not against it  .. and I’m an Ohio state fan so you know I’m not lying if I’m down with that!

• Like (+1) 3

30 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’m not against it  .. and I’m an Ohio state fan so you know I’m not lying if I’m down with that!

Im with you on that. I wouldn't mind Rashan Gary. He is going to be a better pro than College player.  

Cashman has McDermott traits. He's a former walk on special teamer and a former safety who ran a 4.5 at the combine and timed a 6.95 in the three cone, 37.5 vert and 124 broad. Also studly...Like a bigger Matt Milano. He's a Will linebacker who could probably play some Mike and projects to be really good on special teams. I think he's a no brainer if he's there in the 4th or 5th as a nice depth piece at linebacker who will push Milano. 

Edited by MrEpsYtown