1: WR, OT, DT, DE (x4), S
1-2: WR (x2), CB, S
2-3: RB, TE, C, OT, CB
3-4: TE, DE
4-5: OL, DT, DE, LB
5-6: CB
6-7: TE

A couple notes:
  • You can tell that adding a blue chip DL prospect is a definite priority for them, considering that 20% of their visits thus far have been spent on D-linemen projected to go in the top 20 picks.
  • It's interesting that they're spending time meeting with safeties projected to go in the first two rounds. I didn't think of it as a need, especially with two entrenched starters, but perhaps they're looking to have 3 safeties on the field more often? 

I'm curious to see how they allocate their remaining 5 visits.

35 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

image.thumb.png.52bc242e657a946df08494ad63adf02c.png

Last year both Allen and Edmunds were visits

Not many candidates for pick 9 on that list.  Taylor, Gary, Oliver and Sweat are the only legitimate candidates to be picked that high and likely none of them will be available at the 9th pick.  Any other player on that list would be considered a major reach at that spot.

Edited by OldTimer1960

6 minutes ago, OldTimer1960 said:

Not many candidates for pick 9 on that list.  Taylor, Gary, Oliver and Sweat are the only legitimate candidates to be picked that high and likely none of them will be available at the 9th pick.  Any other player on that list would be considered a major reach at that spot.

I would say Gary at 9 might be a reach, also Josh Allen is on there...

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Allen, Sweat and Taylor unlikely to be left.  Oliver - maybe available and would for sure be the pick among that list, though I’m not completely sold on him.

They’ve got to look up above and down below their natural #9 slot. They have to be prepared when they call, or when their phone rings to make a deal either going up, or moving back. Knowing what kind of athletes are available will help them with their calculus for possible trades. 

Nothing out out of the ordinary here. It’s a business being run by businessmen. Finally. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Reed83HOF said:

There are plenty of people who think Gary is a top ten pick.  He is kind of a roll the dice pick in the top ten though.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

There are plenty of people who think Gary is a top ten pick.  He is kind of a roll the dice pick in the top ten though.

I don't disagree, he is like a 7-12 guy to me TBH.

Edited by Reed83HOF

1 hour ago, OldTimer1960 said:

Beane said that visit are done when they feel they need another look.

Edited by formerlyofCtown

1 hour ago, OldTimer1960 said:

Metcalf if a legitimate candidate, even though people don’t want to believe it.

14 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

This reaffirms my belief they will not take a TE at 9. Thank goodness.

You should be safe, it looks like they’re focusing on mid round TEs.

• Like (+1) 1