Per Rosenhaus, Bills weren't an option for AB cuz 1) Beane withdrew from talks 2) (new) Rosenhaus blew them off

Seems like one party to this (AB, cough cough) can’t leave well enough alone and move on. Enjoy the train wreck that is the Raiders current roster and living situation. Oh, and should we also compare the size of the owners’ respective wads of cash on hand? LOL. :D

https://www.google.com/amp/s/raiderswire.usatoday.com/2018/09/01/raiders-owner-mark-davis-lacked-funds-to-pay-khalil-mack/amp/

14 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

You made mention of the Raiders Defense    I showed that a # 26 D with an adequate offense and QB can get you into the playoffs (with help from other teams) 

I mentioned the Raiders D during Carr’s rookie year because that D was giving up nearly 30 points per game. Your entire argument hinges on their respective W/L records during  their rookie year’s.  

Point being, it’s difficult for rookie QB in Carr to put up wins when his defense is giving up almost 30 points a game and he has a supporting cast as bad (if not worse) as Allen’s. 

You made a point about their rookie year performances and now you’re moving the goalposts and arguing something else.

23 minutes ago, kota said:

Beane wasn't willing to give 30 million guaranteed to a 31 year old WR.  He backed out after contract demands came in.  What is so hard to grasp about this?  It's just agent and client spin to save face. 

Beane was clearly upset and mad during that press conference last year.  That wasn't fake it was real.  I will believe that over a nut case of WR and his agent any day.

Please just let this die.

AB shut us down. You can pretend likeit was  BB’s choice to walk away if it makes you feel better.

Edited by Bangarang

19 minutes ago, kota said:

Beane wasn't willing to give 30 million guaranteed to a 31 year old WR.  He backed out after contract demands came in.  What is so hard to grasp about this?  It's just agent and client spin to save face. 

Beane was clearly upset and mad during that press conference last year.  That wasn't fake it was real.  I will believe that over a nut case of WR and his agent any day.

Please just let this die.

Yeah, that’s what we thought happened, but now we have new information and that was actually not the case at all. 

Listen to the audio that Antonio Brown released yesterday. Here are the quotes from it:

https://wgr550.radio.com/articles/news/antonio-brown-bills-dont-even-waste-time

(Drew Rosenhaus says) “When the Bills called me today they said, ‘If we make the trade, what are you guys looking for?’ And I wouldn’t even give them a number because I know you’d rather not go there.”

Brown added, “Yeah, don’t even waste time (on the Bills)."

If you listen to more of the audio, it’s very clear tha5 this conversation happened well before he was traded to Oakland. 

And then Pegula said this at the NFL owner’s meeting yesterday -

On 3/26/2019 at 3:18 PM, Augie said:

I don’t think he’s washed up now, but he will be before that deal is over. 

5’10 & 185 and now 31. Find me one WR 5’10” or shorter who had 2 good seasons age 31 & older. 

8 hours ago, Gobills299 said:

yeah, of course, Rousenhaus left the second part out. lying scumbag jew

What a refreshing and charming disposition you bring to us. 2 posts and Suspended. Sadly, that’s not a record.

Goaway, Gobills299.

Edit: his 1st post was worth kicking Hiz azz to the curb as well. So it IS a record. 2 Ban-worthy posts in 2 entries.

Congratulations, ‘Richard’! You’re the new Champ.

P.S. Thanks to all for the reports!

• Like (+1) 1