Per Rosenhaus, Bills weren't an option for AB cuz 1) Beane withdrew from talks 2) (new) Rosenhaus blew them off

I mean, this is the same 6th rd pick that chose not to pick up the phone when we called to draft him years ago because he was too good for us then. Why would things change? It's not like he became more humble. In fact, he became more of an ass hat and literally walked out on his team that had a chance on the final day of the season to make into the playoffs, and left a HOF QB to play with an overpaid QB that might get replaced sooner rather than later. 

giphy.gif

Edited by Captain Murica

AB continuing to bring up Buffalo completely reeks of someone who is upset that Buffalo didn't want to cave in to his demands.

The dude is an egomaniac.  He's "celebrating" going to the Raiders.

The whole thing is rather entertaining, and I don't for one moment think it's reflecting poorly upon Buffalo or the Bills.

• Like (+1) 1

Sounds to me that he's a little butt hurt the bills didn't want him to be honest.   " I gonna make sure you go to a good team with a good QB".  and he goes to the 4-12 Raiders???? 

Give me a break he wanted to go somebody that would pay him....   It all he cares about...   Good enjoy your money and losing.

1 minute ago, eball said:

AB continuing to bring up Buffalo completely reeks of someone who is upset that Buffalo didn't want to cave in to his demands.

THIS...right here...    

I don't care what Antonio Brown said to anyone.  He quit on his team.  Quit.  Team needed to win week 17.  He didn't show up for work.  Period.  Cut and dry.  How can you trust the player again after that?  I did not want him previously. I do not want him now. I would not take him in the future.  I wouldn't have taken him for FREE and frankly I'm disappointed that Beane was even sniffing around his fetid aura.  

20 minutes ago, DuckyBoys said:

who cares?  Brown will soon enough be unhappy and fighting with Gruden

Heres the thing. He got paid and will be living where he wants.  That’s what he really valued and he got it. He won. But that was his focus.  Championships don’t matter nearly as much. He certainly would have written off the Raiders if they did. So the Bills also won - or at least didn’t lose - here.  We didn’t blow a bunch of cap space and draft capital on a gifted player who would rather go to one of the worst teams in the league so he can live in Vegas and get paid than go to a team on the upswing that can compete for (and in) the playoffs. Why?  Because he’d only be getting paid ALMOST as much?  Or because he’d have to live in Buffalo for half the year?  Please. I am still pissed we even considered acquiring a player that quit on his team like that.  

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...could care less about Brown or Bell...BUT...it wouldn't surprise me one bit if the ULTIMATE diva/#1 catalyst for Steeler turmoil is Rothlisberger (he's Eddie Haskell innocent ..COUGH).........

I'm sure Big Ben is the biggest A hole in the entire league. 

That is NO excuse for Brown to quit on his teammates, coaches, and fans during a playoff run. No excuse at all. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, K-9 said:

I'm sure Big Ben is the biggest A hole in the entire league. 

That is NO excuse for Brown to quit on his teammates, coaches, and fans during a playoff run. No excuse at all. 

...CERTAINLY agree.....and exactly why I could care less about him and thankful he's not in Bflo......

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Success said:

Can’t see a scenario where the Bills don’t finish better than the Raiders this year.

Hope he enjoys the weather, though.

If he doesn't, it will change in a year.

Basically AB wanted to play with Derek Carr over Josh Allen listening to the conversation. Man, seems like AB thinks Allen as “trash” like Ramsey. Allen better hope with a huge prove it chip on his should this season to disprove the many skeptics still out there.

22 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Did we kill his dog?  He's going to miss catching passes from Big Ben.

And he's probably going to wish he were catching passes from Josh Allen.  Oakland seems like a train wreck to me.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

Didnt Beane actually say that AB's compensation demands were too high? It is possible Rosenhaus is not telling AB the truth here. He wants the client happy - so he tells him he did not give the Bills a number rather than Bills said it was too much.

A part of me wants Beane to come back and put Rosenhaus in his place. Another part of just goes, "meh - who cares now".

Edited by IgotBILLStopay