Per Rosenhaus, Bills weren't an option for AB cuz 1) Beane withdrew from talks 2) (new) Rosenhaus blew them off

2 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I agree but I don’t how why we tried to pursue him in the first place.  All we was get embarrassed as a franchise and have unnecessary shots taken at Buffalo.  

You're only embarrassing yourself with this talk.  The Bills were embarrassed as a franchise?  Please tell that to the 10 free agents Beane just signed.

It's about time we had a GM and HC who actually stood up for Buffalo and rebutted the pot shots.  It's a shame many of them come from the team's own fans.

• Like (+1) 2

41 minutes ago, eball said:

AB continuing to bring up Buffalo completely reeks of someone who is upset that Buffalo didn't want to cave in to his demands.

The dude is an egomaniac.  He's "celebrating" going to the Raiders.

The whole thing is rather entertaining, and I don't for one moment think it's reflecting poorly upon Buffalo or the Bills.

I agree totally.  I think in his attempt to disrespect the Bills - he's actually embarrassing himself, causing the reverse effect.  

In addition, I can't imagine Rosenhaus being too happy he put out audio with him in it.  Rosenhaus did a great job talking to this idiot and he's being a consummate professional.  He didn't say anything that isn't known or damaging to him but I bet he'd rather not be attached to this nonsense. 

3 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Because I call you out on your BS?  You’re completely delusional if you believed what you wrote.  

Give me ONE good reason why AB is still talking about Buffalo.  ONE.

6 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I agree but I don’t how why we tried to pursue him in the first place.  All we was get embarrassed as a franchise and have unnecessary shots taken at Buffalo.  

It was a phone call. Beane not doing it would make him look negligent. Bills had a glaring need at wide receiver. I do not fault Beane one bit for the inquiry. 

Glad the AB trade didn't work out.  All he wanted was one last big payday before he retires.  I doubt winning was a primary consideration, otherwise he wouldn't have gone to the Raiders.

43 minutes ago, K-9 said:

I'm sure Big Ben is the biggest A hole in the entire league. 

That is NO excuse for Brown to quit on his teammates, coaches, and fans during a playoff run. No excuse at all. 

It sounds like Brown is competing with Ben for that title and is winning.

I wonder what that conversation was about between Rooney and Brown.

Brown: Please do not doc me 1/16 of pay because I played hookie due to Ben.

Rooney: Give back portion of signing bonus and I'll consider it and not consider fining you.

It’s all damage control for his brand at this point. Apparently AB doesn’t think he can live with people knowing we wouldn’t meet his contract demands. How insecure do you really have to be to take it to this length though? I almost feel bad for the guy. Maybe he should see a therapist or something.

1 hour ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Uggh...can we just move on?  Does anyone really care what this butthead thinks about Buffalo?

I think it just helps to demonstrate what an idiot he is. Jokes on you, fool! Good luck with Gruden. Maybe check with Keenan McCardale next time. 

(I don’t hate anyone, but Gruden is not on my favorites list.) 

4 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Glad the AB trade didn't work out.  All he wanted was one last big payday before he retires.  I doubt winning was a primary consideration, otherwise he wouldn't have gone to the Raiders.

Yup.  It's funny to see that the Bills are ricocheting around in that vacuous area between his ears after they rejected him.  The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

He called out Juju today too in a subtweet for acting happy that he’s still with the Steelers, because he hasn’t gotten paid yet. 

He’s class through and through.....

I’m so glad he’s not in a BIlls uniform this year! He’s just not worth it. 

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yup.  It's funny to see that the Bills are ricocheting around in that vacuous area between his ears after they rejected him.  The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

He definitely wants to make sure everyone knows it was his decision, because he’s childish. And apparently a little embarrassed that he only got a 3rd and a 5th when in his mind he’s the best player in the game. And after obj got a 1st and more a week later.  The Pittsburgh media guys are right - he has some mental issues that keep him trying to garner attention any way he can.

Edited by YoloinOhio