Per Rosenhaus, Bills weren't an option for AB cuz 1) Beane withdrew from talks 2) (new) Rosenhaus blew them off

He acts like he just landed with the Pats, not the Raiders.

That aside...I wanna read into it.  Why is AB suddenly so hostile to Buffalo?  I'm wondering if he isn't a jilted lover.  I get the feeling maybe Beane didn't want to give him the $$$ money he wanted and walked away leaving AB bitter and lashing out on social media.  Think about it, if it all went down the way AB's claiming, why continue to attack Buffalo?  This seems personal.

• Like (+1) 6

1 minute ago, The Red King said:

That aside...I wanna read into it.  Why is AB suddenly so hostile to Buffalo?  I'm wondering if he isn't a jilted lover.  I get the feeling maybe Beane didn't want to give him the $$$ money he wanted and walked away leaving AB bitter and lashing out on social media.  Think about it, if it all went down the way AB's claiming, why continue to attack Buffalo?  This seems personal.

Yeah, I think something like this happened. 

39 minutes ago, The Red King said:

i was wondering that too.  making fun of buffalo is like beating up the handicap kid at school.  it's not really a good look.  not that it matters, but it is strange.

Edited by teef

3 minutes ago, CajunBillsBacker said:

A lot of outsiders think Bills fans are crying because we didn’t get him, but from I read, most Bills fans including myself wanted nothing to do with him.

I don’t know how strongly Beane was trying to get him, but I’m glad it didn’t work out.

I kind of want Beane to fire back at AB. 

• Like (+1) 1

This lends more credence to mine and others belief that Rappaport was actually right. The Bills and Steelers agreed on a trade. Then they had to see what AB may want even though he was already under contract. When Rosenhaus told him about the imminent trade, that was Brown's response. And the deal was sunk. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, teef said:

i was wondering that too.  making fun of buffalo is like beating up the handicap kid at school.  it's not really a good luck.  not that it matters, but it is strange.

Right? the crew of good morning football routinely talks about how they wont go for the easy insults of teams like Cleveland or buffalo because its just really basic/low hanging fruit.

move on AB.... I already got a new boo!

See the source image

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1