General News Ticker: Free Agency/Trade Rumors, speculation, and general information

1 minute ago, thebandit27 said:

Former Vikings’ DT Sheldon Richardson intends to sign a three-year deal with the Cleveland Browns when free agency opens Wednesday, a source tells ESPN. Cleveland’s opening-day front four now expected to be DE Myles Garrett, DT Larry Ogunjobi, Richardson and DE Emmanuel Ogbah.

That is a helluva front 4! Cleveland is looking like they’re doing it right.

Just now, MiltonWaddams said:

That is a helluva front 4! Cleveland is looking like they’re doing it right.

The scary thing is that on passing downs they'll kick Ogbah inside to rush and put Olivier Vernon on the EDGE.

Imagine having to block a front 4 of Garrett-Richardson-Ogbah-Vernon

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, thebandit27 said:

The scary thing is that on passing downs they'll kick Ogbah inside to rush and put Olivier Vernon on the EDGE.

Imagine having to block a front 4 of Garrett-Richardson-Ogbah-Vernon

Imagine being LJ and having to run into that front.

6 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Former Vikings’ DT Sheldon Richardson intends to sign a three-year deal with the Cleveland Browns when free agency opens Wednesday, a source tells ESPN. Cleveland’s opening-day front four now expected to be DE Myles Garrett, DT Larry Ogunjobi, Richardson and DE Emmanuel Ogbah.

Yikes. That looks stout on paper

19 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Rumor that they are very much in on Lev Bell

I've seen the rumors but I think it might just be a smokescreen. Already have Davis, Cohen, and for now, Howard. Seemingly want to move on from Howard so that they don't have to give out a big contract to a RB.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is more about re-signing their own, such as Bryce Callahan, or possibly pursuing one of the strong safeties that are out there.

6 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Nooooooo!!!!!! If we sign one more TE and draft one Croom will be gone. We need Allen to put this into motion.

You do realize he's dating the owners daughter, right? 

That would be a tough cut for McBeane, regardless of who they bring in to compete at the position. 

3 minutes ago, TOboy said:

That would be a tough cut for McBeane, regardless of who they bring in to compete at the position. 

I’m gonna go out on a limb and say that will have absolutely nothing to do with their roster decision on him

• Awesome! (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, TOboy said:

So just because he is dating the owners daughter he can get away with being horrible at Blocking, Route Running, Catching, Ball Security and his over all ability for the position. I have multiple stories about family business that hired family members who in turn hired their husbands and wife's and then friends and then  kids and then the unemployment line.