General News Ticker: Free Agency/Trade Rumors, speculation, and general information

Just now, whatdrought said:

But were they the only team willing to pay that? Seems like the options would have had to been better... I'm flummoxed. 

It's Bruce Allen and Dan Snyder.   They seem to be playing auction against themselves every year.  14 Million dollars for an in the box safety in a passing league. 

Well done boys.   Your safety makes 5 times more than your starting quarterback.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, junior12thman92 said:

Gabriel used to be GM or head scout for the Bears, right? Wonder if he still has sources within the organization.

Call me crazy. But man do I want Bell on the Bills. Great running back, fresh after sitting out a year. Amazing receiver out of the back field. Sign him to his 15 million, cut Shady and his 7. 

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

If the Jets sign Barr and the BIlls don't post this pictures: (Below) with "welcome to the AFC East", someone should be fired. 

Image result for josh allen hurdle

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Who AREN'T the Jets pursuing ?

I was gonna answer with your mother, but Rapsheet just reported they're after her as well.... So.

:P

Edited by whatdrought
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

If the Jets sign Barr and the BIlls don't post this pictures: (Below) with "welcome to the AFC East", someone should be fired. 

Image result for josh allen hurdle

I was gonna answer with your mother, but Rapsheet just reported they're after her as well.... So.

:P

>.<

Opened myself up to that one.