‘What’s more, ya GOTTA get it done!’

24 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Actors William Fichtner and Nick Bakay, 2 Buffalo legends in tv and film, are recreating Lou Sabans’ famous pregame speech in an Mom episode.

https://buffalonews.com/2019/03/08/lou-sabans-classic-speech-makes-a-comeback-on-cbs-comedy-mom/?utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=puma&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1552150044

This is why Global Moderators with less then 11k posts should not be allowed to start posts. LOL. I kid, what is this show Mom? Never heard of it.

• Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Actors William Fichtner and Nick Bakay, 2 Buffalo legends in tv and film, are recreating Lou Sabans’ famous pregame speech in an Mom episode.

https://buffalonews.com/2019/03/08/lou-sabans-classic-speech-makes-a-comeback-on-cbs-comedy-mom/?utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=puma&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1552150044

Cool. I get a kick out of that show and the Saban speech will be fun to see.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, qwksilver said:

I knew Bakay was Buffalo, I was unaware of Fichtner. Pretty cool. Thanks.

Fichtner graduated from Maryvale,he's a regular at Mr.Bills (Cleveland&Cayuga) when he comes back home...he's a down to earth cool guy.CHEEKTOWAGA born and raised!

• Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

So he’s Polish?

23 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

So he’s Polish?

I doubt it,I don't recall him ever being the Grand marshal of our great Pulaski Day parade...

Edited by Misterbluesky
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, fansince88 said:

This is why Global Moderators with less then 11k posts should not be allowed to start posts. LOL. I kid, what is this show Mom? Never heard of it.

Ha! Yeah, I’ll probably move it to Off The Wall, though it’s definitely Bills related. ‘Mom’ is a repeat Emmy winning sitcom, starring Allison Janney. Fichtner and she also starred in The West Wing, she as Press Secretary, he as a Supreme Court Justice.

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, BillsSB2020 said:

I remember Fichtner playing a blind guy amazingly well, but can't remember the role. Also guilty of not knowing he was a Buffalonian.

Sneakers? 

Oh no. That was someone else. 

I can see him in the movie that you mean though just can't remember it. 

It was "contact" . 

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, qwksilver said:

I knew Bakay was Buffalo, I was unaware of Fichtner. Pretty cool. Thanks.

I went to high school with Fichtner.  He actually showed up for the 25 year reunion.  Pretty good guy.  

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Sneakers? 

Oh no. That was someone else. 

I can see him in the movie that you mean though just can't remember it. 

Ah. Found it. It was Contact from 1997. I forgive myself considering that movie is over 20 years old. I really thought he was blind!