Are we a candidate for hard knocks?

Hard Knocks last year showed us that Hue Jackson is not head coaching material in a painfully obvious way.

It says in the article the league is targeting the Jets which just so happens to hire Gregg "Hard Knocks" Williams as defensive coordinator.  So it's pry the Jets.

58 minutes ago, bobs0108 said:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001017981/article/hard-knocks-team-in-2019-ranking-the-five-eligible-candidates

No we are not eligible since we made the playoffs in the last two years. 

I didn't think that so much disqualified them as made it so they didn't have to do it.

Though I doubt they'd volunteer they seem to enjoy a pretty tight control on what's released to the public.

• Like (+1) 1

They should’ve been on in 2014.

Marrone and Whaley arguing about EJ +

Brandon jumping in front of the camera every chance he got +

Ralph on the phone once a week from Detroit =

Comedy GOLD.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

Does anyone know if we are a potential hard knocks team? I don’t know what the prerequisites are... I’m sorry. But this is looking like a fun year to follow on hard knocks. 

I think you are looking though Bills Fan glasses.

Anyone not wearing those would probably find little of interest in WNY this off-season.

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

Yeah, I was definitely looking at this from a Bills fan point of view... hopefully the cameras really annoy and distract Darnold this year!

because he doesn't play in front of cameras every week and get interviewed daily during the season

28 minutes ago, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

Yeah, I was definitely looking at this from a Bills fan point of view... hopefully the cameras really annoy and distract Darnold this year!

Jets are not eligible due to a first year coach. Five eligible teams this year are Oakland, San Francisco, Detroit, Giants and Redskins. 

24 minutes ago, Bills2ref said:

Jets are not eligible due to a first year coach. Five eligible teams this year are Oakland, San Francisco, Detroit, Giants and Redskins. 

If Antonio Brown goes to Oakland that will be an easy decision.

While Bills fans will love it, I can't really think of a more uninteresting team. Watching Josh Allen work hard on a farm, taking his vitamins, and going to church? Watch Lorax volunteering his time at a soup kitchen? Star Lotuleilei trying to convert guys to Mormonism? 

The only things the show would have working for it Kim Pegula, Rachel Bush, and a dreamy Matt Milano. Oh and a drugged up naked Zay Jones. 

Edited by MrEpsYtown
  • Haha (+1) 6

29 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

While Bills fans will love it, I can't really think of a more uninteresting team. Watching Josh Allen work hard on a farm, taking his vitamins, and going to church? Watch Lorax volunteering his time at a soup kitchen? Star Lotuleilei trying to convert guys to Mormonism? 

The only things the show would have working for it Kim Pegula, Rachel Bush, and a dreamy Matt Milano. Oh and a drugged up naked Zay Jones. 

Add to that you never know what you're gonna get from Shady just before training camp starts. An *****, a fight, a staged robbery, he really keeps topping it every year. I can't wait to see what it is this year.

• Like (+1) 1