Can anyone actually name the media members who trashed the Bills?

I watched a couple of shows and they didn’t bash buffalo but it was like he he he ab didn’t want to go to buffalo and mixed the deal 

jim Miller on SiriusXM (only heard 30 mins) kind of took shots like that he’s a pats douche tho

(but I like his commentary on anything else)

It sucks, but it kind of comes with the territory.

It's like stereotypes don't come out of no where though they aren't true all the time. Buffalo is cold in the winter, and their teams lose. Doesn't really bother me.

Every city gets their share of ***** talking to them. 

• Like (+1) 1

The two idiots on ESPN radio last night described the Bills as the worst destination for a player. A desolate outpost that no one would ever want to go to, with no quarterback. They are morons that sadly continue to push that narrative. Winning is the way to overcome it all though. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

I know Rotowworld did as well as Jane Slater of the NFL Network but the media I’ve seen today seemed to be pretty much in Buffalos corner I mean Adam Schein really let Antonio Brown have it on his radio show today 

Why oh why do you care? Look if you want someone to blame yes you can blame the media; or, you can rightly blame ralph wilson and terry pegula and the cavalcade of idiot GMs and front office people that couldnt put a playoff team together in 17 years. 

It’s easy to blame the media, that’s why the stupidest of us does it.

case in point this thread.

Edited by JoPar_v2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, billspro said:

Fabiano was pretty brutal

Who?

1 minute ago, JoPar_v2 said:

Why oh why do you care? Look if you want someone to blame yes you can blame the media; or, you can rightly blame ralph wilson and terry pegula and the cavalcade of idiot GMs and front office people that couldnt put a playoff team together in 17 years. 

It’s easy to blame the media, that’s why the stupidest of us does it.

That Jane and her me too pound sign.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Andy1 said:

The two idiots on ESPN radio last night described the Bills as the worst destination for a player. A desolate outpost that no one would ever want to go to, with no quarterback. They are morons that sadly continue to push that narrative. Winning is the way to overcome it all though. 

Winning is the solution. They are unfortunately not definitely wrong about Allen.

And I know a lot of you will hate to hear it, but with Allen's Twitter history is that going to endear him to a player like AB? I think it's a fair question, teammates and those who know him like him. But I do think those comments aren't easily forgotten. Especially by a guy who has been thrown under the bus by the QB Allen is often compared to.

5 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Not that I would ever condone that ?

Looks like a job for the Piranha Brothers...Doug and Dinsdale.

8 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Who?

That Jane and her me too pound sign.

Are you Tarzan?  You certainly write like he talk.  ?

• Haha (+1) 3

6 hours ago, BrotherChazz said:

Jeremy White

BC, I like Jeremy White, but man has he been pissing and moaning on the radio and on Twitter.

Honestly, too, I think he is taking his Sabres frustration out on the Bills.  How can anyone be complaining about the direction and potential of this team?  Everyone knew last year was a step back year and we made it through and look like we have our QB, but people like Jeremy want to put them in the same boat as the Sabres.  

They are one year removed from the playoffs, have 80 million in cap space, have 10 picks, have the number 2 defense in the League, have a surprising stud like Foster on the offense, and NOW are going after people...so get over it already.

I can’t imagine if the Bills finished in last place 3 out of 4 years what he would be saying.