Jordan poyer & AB spat?

AB slept with Poyer's wife(I believe it was before they were married though).  That was the most puzzling part of this whole thing to me.  I can't see Beane and McDermott pulling the trigger on the trade for that reason alone with all of their talk about locker room culture and trying to build a family.

• Like (+1) 1

I can’t stress this enough:  THERE IS NO EVIDENCE TO THIS BEING REAL.  

Literally none.  What really happened is that a random twitter account made a comment on a tweet saying that AB slept with her.  That’s it.  Every single news outlet literally quoted this one random tweet reply from a no name twitter account.

Never once has AB, Poyer, or Bush ever mentioned one word of this nor has anyone actually investigated it to provide any authenticity to the story.  All that’s ever happened is people quoting this one meaningless twitter reply from someone with no connection to anyone involved.  

Its MUCH more likely to be a false story than real.  The fact Beane was willing to trade for him only furthers the likelihood it’s all fake news and didn’t happen.

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Literally none.  What really happened is that a random twitter account made a comment on a tweet saying that AB slept with her.  That’s it.  Every single news outlet literally quoted this one random tweet reply from a no name twitter account.

Never once has AB, Poyer, or Bush ever mentioned one word of this nor has anyone actually investigated it to provide any authenticity to the story.  All that’s ever happened is people quoting this one meaningless twitter reply from someone with no connection to anyone involved.  

Its MUCH more likely to be a false story than real.  The fact Beane was willing to trade for him only furthers the likelihood it’s all fake news and didn’t happen.

That actually does make a lot of sense now.  I just can't see how Beane would bring in AB here if it were true.  That tidbit had been bugging me all day

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

FWIW, it is true. You can take my info as you will. 

Today was funny, Poyer instagrammed and tweeted passive aggressive stuff all day. It was pretty funny.

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

FWIW, it is true. You can take my info as you will. 

Today was funny, Poyer instagrammed and tweeted passive aggressive stuff all day. It was pretty funny.

If you got info then you got info.   But I follow him on IG and Twitter and I haven’t seen a single thing remotely close to passive aggressive.  He’s on vacation and just putting up travel stuff.  So not sure what you’re referencing.  

As far as evidence goes, there still isn’t a single shred of public evidence to support this story.  Doesn’t mean it didn’t happen, and doesn’t mean you don’t have your own sources.  Just saying there is no public evidence of this yet, just a random tweet reply from no one involved.

And I do believe you have your source, just stating my original post was about public evidence being non existent.  

Edited by Alphadawg7

36 minutes ago, Chicharito said:

With the AB trade chatter I heard a couple announcers mention something between Poyer and AB .  Anyone know what this spat is about?

This is....so fresh!

Have you also heard that there are commercially available fully electric cars that you charge at your own house?

22 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Poyer did send out a pretty odd tweet indicating some kind of vague happiness. I think it has legs.

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

It’s possible, but still remain skeptical.  What was this old tweet?  I missed it

I think it was from today. Just a bunch of circles that seemed to indicate vague happiness about something. Maybe totally unrelated, but it's suspicious. I'm just guessing. I suppose it doesn't really matter at this point. Poyer WON!

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Chicharito said:

I figured it was something along those lines. Lucky SoB’s she’s hella fine!

She seems borderline lunatic.  You should have seen some of her IM's to the UB girl.

11 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

If you got info then you got info.   But I follow him on IG and Twitter and I haven’t seen a single thing remotely close to passive aggressive.  He’s on vacation and just putting up travel stuff.  So not sure what you’re referencing.  

As far as evidence goes, there still isn’t a single shred of public evidence to support this story.  Doesn’t mean it didn’t happen, and doesn’t mean you don’t have your own sources.  Just saying there is no public evidence of this yet, just a random tweet reply from no one involved.

And I do believe you have your source, just stating my original post was about public evidence being non existent.  

I’m just stating what I’ve been told. It is what it is. They seem to be better now. I’m glad that they are passed it.

• Like (+1) 2