Antonio Brown trade may be happening today, announcing team soon: UPDATE: TRADED to Raiders

7 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

Why does this matter? Does this Twitter-dingdong not understand that a team can pick without calling the player? Getting through on the call to the player is irrelevant. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

16 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Why does this matter? Does this Twitter-dingdong not understand that a team can pick without calling the player? Getting through on the call to the player is irrelevant. 

Agree entirely. An absolutely stupid take by this twitiot. 

5 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

I agree. I think it's a good courtesy to call. But if you cant get a hold of the player, and you want him, draft him.

I've never heard the Bills AB story in 2010 before ever. Anywhere.

Edited by Ol Dirty B

20 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I agree. I think it's a good courtesy to call. But if you cant get a hold of the player, and you want him, draft him.

I've never heard the Bills AB story in 2010 before ever. Anywhere.

It's too Billsy to not be true.:lol:

But.......on the plus side....... at least Danny Batten picked up the phone.?

On 6/14/2019 at 11:10 PM, BillsFan4 said:

FWIW He has numerous examples of teams not selecting a player, or almost not selecting a player, over a phone call on his twitter feed. 

I've never seen a link to anything that guy is reporting. I've never seen an Arian foster story or an AB story. You think he'd have something to suppourt what he's saying but I think he's full of *****.

His reasoning for not drafting is solid, all he has to do is post a link from ESPN about any of what he is talking about but none exist.

3 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I've never seen a link to anything that guy is reporting. I've never seen an Arian foster story or an AB story. You think he'd have something to suppourt what he's saying but I think he's full of *****.

His reasoning for not drafting is solid, all he has to do is post a link from ESPN about any of what he is talking about but none exist.

The Bills call part starts at about 4:25 on the video. 

• Like (+1) 1