Antonio Brown trade may be happening today, announcing team soon: UPDATE: TRADED to Raiders

...probably too old school, but just loathe these swines that have no humility or respect for the game.....and it's not only players.....cannot stand Boy Danny Snyder.....bought the Deadskins in '99....during 2002 NFLPA/CBA negotiations to extend, he said, WE have to realize what WE have built here".......azzclown bought his way in @ 1999 and did SQUAT to build ANYTHING....

6 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

This topic needs to be closed.. its being dragged through the dirt for no reason.

What are you talking about ? 

The tweets not even 24 hours old and it’s being discussed on every platform. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

uh oh,........

Jack Del Rio: Antonio Brown is “going to be a pain in the ass”

Posted by Mike Florio on April 10, 2019, 2:37 PM EDT

As former Jaguars and Raiders coach Jack Del Rio pivots to a season in the media, he’s saying plenty of things. And he’s supplementing his head’s up regarding a potential Russell Wilson trade by invoking an opposite portion of the anatomy.

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

It won't be long before the national media starts believing the Bills stopped pursuing AB and were smart for doing so. 

...whoa!......but, but Terrell Davis said on NFLN that "AB avoided a potentially disastrous QB situation in Buffalo and is better off with Carr".......

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

On 4/9/2019 at 10:18 AM, YoloinOhio said:

The NFL is turning into the NBA with all the drama and pettiness and gossip.

AB v Juju and Ben

mayfield v Cowherd

rodgers v former teammates and McCarthy and Ty Dunne

Meanwhile, the Bills are building a team that's quietly confident. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 4/9/2019 at 10:24 AM, PrimeTime101 said:

This topic needs to be closed.. its being dragged through the dirt for no reason.

AB is dragging this topic through the dirt.:thumbdown:

We dodged a bullet thank God.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Dopey said:

Ab had a choice as to what profession he wanted to pursue. Slave?!?

This is now completely off the rails. Former Ben teammate with this accusation is ... something. Mendenhall is not totally credible though I don’t think. There was some odd story about him a few years ago 

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

This is now completely off the rails. Former Ben teammate with this accusation is ... something. Mendenhall is not totally credible though I don’t think. There was some odd story about him a few years ago 

Ben could be racist,I get it, but the throwing out something as powerful as Slave is so wrong. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Doc said:

It won't be long before the national media starts believing the Bills stopped pursuing AB and were smart for doing so. 

They pursued this idiot in the first place!  You don’t get your homer card stripped if you admit this.  

Many of us, despite his talent, never wanted him on the team at any cost.  But the process guys took a shot at this moron in the first place.  If AB pretended like he would be happy here and would love to play with Allen, we would have made the trade and paid him.  You’re delusional if you think different. And you would defend everything AB is doing now (just like Raiders fans are doing) because he was a Bill.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Wew this thread is long. AB is going to string out his remaining years catching 60-70 balls in oakland/vegas. Would he have helped? Yes. Am i bothered by the AB situation? Nope

4 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

AB's not showing up for the last game was due to a beef with his HC, not Ben.  Said so himself.

Mendenhall wasn't selected to the NFL for his intellect or his grasp of American history...

Mendenhall wrote a bunch of episodes of ballers though....

5 minutes ago, Dopey said:

Ab had a choice as to what profession he wanted to pursue. Slave?!?

?? What ??

Not every QB is racist.

Going into a professional, such as WR in the NFL, you don't know if your bosses/etc are going to be racist heading into it.

Now...

AB did have a choice as to what team to play for.

He didn't have to sign that huge extension with Pittsburgh if he hated Ben so much.

I mean maybe it came out afterwards though??

I dunno.

I think there is blame on BOTH sides of this situation, and honestly, the whole truth is only known by a select few.

People do this a lot.

There is a situation and people "pick a side" and then vehemently defend that side to the bitter end, no matter what they do.

They act like the other side is 100% wrong.

The truth is almost always somewhere in the middle.

Maybe ben got special treatment that ab didn't like, so ab started acting out, so then ab got punished and Ben didn't, which in turn ab acted out even more.

Who knows?

It's like if a husband cheats on a wife, then the wife goes and screws half the block.

It doesn't mean she's right for doing it, but you do understand her actions.

Then after the divorce, she continues to do things, like slashing her ex husband's tires and such.

She scorned.

Not saying it's right, but there's usually a root of the behavior, and it's not always originally caused by the person acting out.

I know it's a touchy subject but you see it a lot with police violence/shootings.

One side backs the police, and does so every time. 

They start making comments about the person the police shot/beat up, diminishing their character, and acting like the police are 100% right across the board.

Then you have the other side, those backing the person killed/beat up by the police. They start acting like ALL cops are bad, and that the "victim" did nothing wrong.

The reality is somewhere in between almost all the time.

(By the way, at the end of the day, I think ab was right to be upset and even act out some, if you believe the things about Ben/Steelers org, which I do. I do not think he's correct to CONTINUE to push the issue. It's over. You're traded. Move on.)

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

?? What ??

Not every QB is racist.

Going into a professional, such as WR in the NFL, you don't know if your bosses/etc are going to be racist heading into it.

Now...

AB did have a choice as to what team to play for.

He didn't have to sign that huge extension with Pittsburgh if he hated Ben so much.

I mean maybe it came out afterwards though??

I dunno.

I think there is blame on BOTH sides of this situation, and honestly, the whole truth is only known by a select few.

People do this a lot.

There is a situation and people "pick a side" and then vehemently defend that side to the bitter end, no matter what they do.

They act like the other side is 100% wrong.

The truth is almost always somewhere in the middle.

Maybe ben got special treatment that ab didn't like, so ab started acting out, so then ab got punished and Ben didn't, which in turn ab acted out even more.

Who knows?

It's like if a husband cheats on a wife, then the wife goes and screws half the block.

It doesn't mean she's right for doing it, but you do understand her actions.

Then after the divorce, she continues to do things, like slashing her ex husband's tires and such.

She scorned.

Not saying it's right, but there's usually a root of the behavior, and it's not always originally caused by the person acting out.

I know it's a touchy subject but you see it a lot with police violence/shootings.

One side backs the police, and does so every time. 

They start making comments about the person the police shot/beat up, diminishing their character, and acting like the police are 100% right across the board.

Then you have the other side, those backing the person killed/beat up by the police. They start acting like ALL cops are bad, and that the "victim" did nothing wrong.

The reality is somewhere in between almost all the time.

(By the way, at the end of the day, I think ab was right to be upset and even act out some, if you believe the things about Ben/Steelers org, which I do. I do not think he's correct to CONTINUE to push the issue. It's over. You're traded. Move on.)

My comment was more toward R. Mendenhall throwing out the "slave" comment. My Great Grandma mentioned we have slaves in our ancestry, but I would never equate what AB "went through" in Pit. as slavery. That's just wrong on so many levels. AB did what he felt he had to do to get out of Pit. Good for him. Glad we didn't get him.

Edited by Dopey
  • Like (+1) 1