Antonio Brown trade may be happening today, announcing team soon: UPDATE: TRADED to Raiders

1 hour ago, nucci said:

My point is they can cut a player while he still has time on his contract. That's not honoring the deal

Yes it is honoring the deal. The deal is that those non guaranteed years are essentially team option years. They have the option to keep the player at a certain price. That's the deal.  

6 hours ago, LittleJoeCartwright said:

I ‘d like to see the press conference when the media asks Gruden why he didn’t just keep Cooper.

Next the Raiders will overpay a free agent pass rusher and/or use their first pick on one.

Cooper is a fraction of the caliber WR Brown is.  

In the end, they got AB and a 1st round pick for Cooper.  

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, metzelaars_lives said:

There is no other way to spin it: the Bills look bad.  They couldn’t beat that?  Are the Bills that much less of a desirable destination than the Raiders??  

I disagree.  The Bills look wise.  There is a fat contract, Picks and a head case player involved.  Good for the Bills in putting themselves in the mix.  Even better that they walked.

• Like (+1) 4

There is no other way to spin it: the Bills look bad.  They couldn’t beat that?  Are the Bills that much less of a desirable destination than the Raiders??  

Yes they are. 

Oakland - California Huge TV Market and all that comes with that. Add in Future Vegas. 

Buffalo - Small Market. Small TV market. 

Brown is a very good receiver and probably the best but he is a major head case and a diva.  I never wanted Brown and I actually cringed when the "news" broke about the Bills are close to acquiring Brown.

The Bills will sign some free agents and get better in the upcoming week and all this AB distraction will be in Oakland right where it belongs.  

As TO used to say, "get your popcorn ready".  

5 hours ago, HurlyBurly51 said:

Why would they?  The process doesn’t call for a selfish 31 year old diva who quits on his teammates and throws his QB under the bus. Raiders gonna Raider adding this cancer to the locker room.

No just calls for a WR that quits in Training Camp to be an advocate. 

Or calls for a CB that walks out at halftime and retires. 

5 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I see....so you take an article and are trying to display it off as gospel......when the whole damn thing was so confusing from the start.

Bottom line......

A.   Antonio Brown did not want to come to Buffalo

B.  We are better for it

Well you know.....because "multiple sources" said so :)

The Delusion that we are better off that one of the Best WRs in the NFL is not in Buffalo. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

No worse than the Steelers

11 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

The Delusion that we are better off that one of the Best WRs in the NFL is not in Buffalo. 

Does it hurt when you wake up in the morning?

9 minutes ago, Juice_32 said:

If the Bills has been willing to pay him that, he’d have been here. Thank goodness they weren’t. The raiders are insane. 

Yes, insane to pay Antonio Brown slightly more than Sammy Watkins got last year from KC.

Please list, in alphabetical order, all of the Bills receivers in the history of the franchise who’ve had 15 TDs in a season.

Grapes are smelling kinda funky...

7 hours ago, Estelle Getty said:

According to his twitter.....Probably a bad idea for both though. 

6 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

This is going to backfire on the Raiders just watch

Love it, as I said in another thread, Raiders will be dysfunctional and fall apart and Mr. Big Pest will age out into obscurity.  Hoping the Bills get to put at least one beat down on them in the next couple of years!!!

Edited by TAinLA
spelling

32 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

No worries - we can sign him in 2020, after he quits on the Raiders.

7 hours ago, metzelaars_lives said:

Player has 30m cash money ready to burn in Vegas ;)

His agent has always looked down on this franchise  :(

Edited by JMF2006