Antonio Brown trade may be happening today, announcing team soon: UPDATE: TRADED to Raiders

50 million through 2021 is a lot of $ to pay a drama filled me-first receiver who is older than 30. Let’s build through the draft with players who want to be here. I don’t think he sees another Super Bowl in his career. I have a feeling the Josh Allen is probably relieved that he won’t have to deal with the drama from AB. 

Edited by Andy1
  • Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, HuSeYiN_NYC said:

Like I said to your other post. You think it was because of money when AB clearly said if he gets traded to Buffalo he wouldn't report... That is clear disrespect. What's there to not hate about that?

Where did he say that?

Just now, John from Riverside said:

You do realize that all this you are talking about are theories not proven out and just being discussed right?

Do you have insider info?

As usual you’re wrong. This has been detailed and talked about in threads you participated in. 

https://buffalonews.com/2019/03/08/buffalo-bills-antonio-brown-pittsburgh-steelers-brandon-beane-nfl-football/

Read. Slowly. 

Multiple league sources confirmed that the trade broke down because of the contract details not balancing out with the Steelers wants. The Bills didn’t want to pay Brown extra money and trade away picks. 

So as I said above, Beane probably should have avoided the whole thing. Brown’s intentions were clear from the beginning. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, CommonCents said:

As usual you’re wrong. This has been detailed and talked about in threads you participated in. 

https://buffalonews.com/2019/03/08/buffalo-bills-antonio-brown-pittsburgh-steelers-brandon-beane-nfl-football/

Read. Slowly. 

Multiple league sources confirmed that the trade broke down because of the contract details not balancing out with the Steelers wants. The Bills didn’t want to pay Brown extra money and trade away picks. 

So as I said above, Beane probably should have avoided the whole thing. Brown’s intentions were clear from the beginning. 

Who are the multiple league sources?

2 minutes ago, HuSeYiN_NYC said:

I'm 40 years old and am not tech savvy... i barely know how to use my phone. But google exactly this and you'll see for yourself. Google "Antonio Brown said he wouldn't report to Buffalo"

Yeah I did that and all I saw were talking heads saying it as well as some saying it was the money. No where did I see Brown say it the most I've seen him say on this whole thing was that it was fake news which if the deal had fallen threw it pretty much was.

2 minutes ago, KOKBILLS said:

?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, CommonCents said:

Read. Slowly. 

How do you know Beane doesn’t do this frequently?   Surely they don’t all get scooped and falsely reported on causing a giant fiasco. 

Why not try?  Maybe he thought we could get him without giving up much and might as well give it a shot.  

We don’t know what the $$$$ hang up was.  Maybe we were ok with the dollar amount but not the guaranteed money?  Who knows...

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Bills couldn’t cough up a 3rd and 5 th??

Why would they?  The process doesn’t call for a selfish 31 year old diva who quits on his teammates and throws his QB under the bus. Raiders gonna Raider adding this cancer to the locker room.

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Yeah I did that and all I saw were talking heads saying it as well as some saying it was the money. No where did I see Brown say it the most I've seen him say on this whole thing was that it was fake news which if the deal had fallen threw it pretty much was.

Well I guess I can man up and take an L on that because he himself didn't post it on his social media platforms and clearly say it... But it isn't that hard to put 2 and 2 together as they say and like you said, he himself said "fake news" and that was like 3 minutes after Rappaport posted the trade headline... Doesn't really take much to see that he didnt want to be here am i right or wrong? If he didn't mind being here, would he have posted "fake news". Let's be real and use logic for 2 seconds...

Just now, CommonCents said:

Are you saying Vic is falsifying sources and going off and making “theories” of his own? Or did you just not read the article?

I see....so you take an article and are trying to display it off as gospel......when the whole damn thing was so confusing from the start.

Bottom line......

A.   Antonio Brown did not want to come to Buffalo

B.  We are better for it

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

How do you know Beane doesn’t do this frequently?   Surely they don’t all get scooped and falsely reported on causing a giant fiasco. 

Why not try?  Maybe he thought we could get him without giving up much and might as well give it a shot.  

We don’t know what the $$$$ hang up was.  Maybe we were ok with the dollar amount but not the guaranteed money?  Who knows...

Well you know.....because "multiple sources" said so :)

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HuSeYiN_NYC said:

Well I guess I can man up and take an L on that because he himself didn't post it on his social media platforms and clearly say it... But it isn't that hard to put 2 and 2 together as they say and like you said, he himself said "fake news" and that was like 3 minutes after Rappaport posted the trade headline... Doesn't really take much to see that he didnt want to be here am i right or wrong? If he didn't mind being here, would he have posted "fake news". Let's be real and use logic for 2 seconds...

Alternatively if the deal had already fallen threw and you see a massive media storm saying it's going through maybe you say Fake News so other teams don't give up on you. Honestly bottom line is we don't know what happened and he isn't here so he can go off to the Raiders, him in Las Vegas yeah that won't be a train wreck.

I honestly think it was just a matter of location for AB.

I have no issue with Buffalo, but when you may be playing in Vegas soon, what player wouldn't be excited about that?

Plus Nevada is another state like TX with no income tax, so players tend to like that.

Just now, John from Riverside said:

I see....so you take an article and are trying to display it off as gospel......when the whole damn thing was so confusing from the start.

Bottom line......

A.   Antonio Brown did not want to come to Buffalo

B.  We are better for it

Confusing? He actually broke it down step by step and it’s a simple read. I’m not here to change your mind on what you want to believe. 

So Vic made up his sources and the Bills never talked about Brown’s contract with his agent. It’s all make believe. 

3 minutes ago, HuSeYiN_NYC said:

You are looking at this way to simplistically.......you really need to twist this into a way where it is Beans fault he didnt come

• Thank you (+1) 1