Antonio Brown trade may be happening today, announcing team soon: UPDATE: TRADED to Raiders

Raiders were the one team that made the most sense. Idk how the rest of the locker room there will feel about it though. Ownership willing to pay all this money to AB but werent willing to pay for players who were part of the team for years, with Mack & Cooper?

I'll admit that when i heard AB was coming here i got all excited, but now that it didnt happen I think it's for the best.

He'll probably have a good season this year but he could easily check out on the team as well.

So, won’t pay Cooper or Mack, but will pay the 31 year old receiver.  

Won’t come to Buffalo, but wants to play in Oakland who is in more of a rebuild than we are and a tougher division.  

Yeah....I’m good 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Thank christ this was not us

Yes, sure would suck to have one of the top four receivers in the league for Josh Allen to throw to.  And our receiving corps is so deep...

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

All the drama of this aside, the Steelers got hosed on this trade. 

Screwed by their own player. Brown wanted a new deal. Him and his agent purposely tanked his trade value. As you saw in the Vic. C. article teams weren’t going to trade away high picks AND redo his deal. It was an either or scenario.

I hate the way the players control the NBA, this was a close second. Brown cost his employer value to better his own situation. Good for him I guess but bad for the league.