Antonio Brown trade may be happening today, announcing team soon: UPDATE: TRADED to Raiders

17 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Beane seems like the kind who would pick up the phone and say "the offer is now ____"  (insert something significantly less)

Mr. Colbert, the banker is on the phone with another offer.  It went down.  A lot.

Just now, BillsFan17 said:

Sound bitter...

My self as well.

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Wherever he goes I hope it entails miserable failure

"Breaking news in the NFL today as Raiders receiver Antonio "big chest" Brown has been declared out forever due to what is being described as the worst pectoral tear ever document in modern history." 

17 minutes ago, mjt328 said:

Let's see who gets the last laugh here.

I would love to see Brown go to a team like the Broncos or Dolphins, who have a much better "reputation" around the league.

But then Josh Allen blows up next year, and we are suddenly 10x better than those franchises.

It would be justice for him to watch Buffalo play in a few of the next SBs lol.

4 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Wherever he goes I hope it entails miserable failure

I hope we surge and win at least 12, and the expected 12 win team he joins crashes (at least due in part to his drama) and ends up with 4 wins. 

19 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

But can he be raped on the way to a game winning touchdown and no flag thrown? Cause if so, they still wont make the SB. 

At least if that were to happen Brown would legitimately beat a ref to death... 

He did play with Worthlessberger.  So probably wouldnt be the first time.

19 minutes ago, mjt328 said:

Let's see who gets the last laugh here.

I would love to see Brown go to a team like the Broncos or Dolphins, who have a much better "reputation" around the league.

But then Josh Allen blows up next year, and we are suddenly 10x better than those franchises.

19 minutes ago, mjt328 said:

The 'Golphins' have a good reputation?  1973 was a long time ago.

AB Mr Big Chest wants to become Mr Big Checks. At this point he cares more about himself than the team concept. I just want the Bills to beat whatever team he lands on. At least we don’t have to deal with the drama he brings. 

32 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

If it is the Raiders then AB should be sent for a mental health check.

A team that REALLY sucks

If I were a rich, young, single guy I wouldn't mind living and playing in Las Vegas.  They have no state income tax in Nevada either.