Antonio Brown trade may be happening today, announcing team soon: UPDATE: TRADED to Raiders

This is so desperate. He's doing whatever he can to gain back some semblance of control over the situation. Wherever he winds up, it'll be because that team both paid the most in draft compensation and the most in new money on re-doing his contract. 

Just now, BuffAlone said:

The Saints could be a player here. AB and Michael Thomas...yikes. Brees would be thrilled to say the least

But can he be raped on the way to a game winning touchdown and no flag thrown? Cause if so, they still wont make the SB. 

At least if that were to happen Brown would legitimately beat a ref to death... 

• Haha (+1) 1

Let's see who gets the last laugh here.

I would love to see Brown go to a team like the Broncos or Dolphins, who have a much better "reputation" around the league.

But then Josh Allen blows up next year, and we are suddenly 10x better than those franchises.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

I don't think they have the cap space do they?

No, they don't. Unless they make serious moves. He wants to win a ring AND be the highest paid WR. I can't find a team that meets both criteria, so I'm just chucking out ideas blindly lol

Edited by BuffAlone

8 minutes ago, mjt328 said:

Let's see who gets the last laugh here.

I would love to see Brown go to a team like the Broncos or Dolphins, who have a much better "reputation" around the league.

But then Josh Allen blows up next year, and we are suddenly 10x better than those franchises.

I'm getting a fishy smell...

1 minute ago, Reed83HOF said:

Albright said Gruden wants AB, Bell and to get Kyler

Thats a bunch of draft capital and cash to give up. It could very easily implode on them and Gruden can go back to his QB chats every spring lol

so the Steelers must be working out trades one at a time so Brown can negotiate as some sort of semi-free agent. That's sooo inefficient lol. I feel bad for the GM he must be working his a** off these past 24 hours to find a trade he's okay with, and then hope Brown takes it.. and then start over again haha.