Bills have interest in Seattle DE Frank Clark

2 minutes ago, NewEraBills said:

To me you try to trade back into the teens with someone and pick up an extra 2nd and 3rd or 4th depending on who it is.  If it is the Giants from 17 for instance, you should garner a 2nd and a 3rd.  They'd over pay slightly but to me it's worth it.  To pick at 17 then have all those extra picks and then give the Seahawks what they need to get pick 21.  Then you make the trade for pick 21.  To get the teens pick, the pick at 21 and still have a 2nd and 3rd rounder but also giving up an our original 2nd and 3rd rounders = winning.

Pick 21 = 800 pts

Pick 40 = 500

Pick 74 = 220

Pick 112 = 70

Pick 158 = 27

That should get it done.

ah..so your looking at trading down first with someone in the teens then give Sea a call and offer but still keep picks in every round almost...I could see that

1 minute ago, Cornette's Commentary said:

Are you ok with paying either of them $100+ million over 4 or 5 years?

Definitely not often injured clowney.  What do you think Hughes will want next year? That's why I think if they trade for Clark Hughes will be traded. 

16 minutes ago, Cornette's Commentary said:

I sure am.  They are YEARS away from competing for an AFC East title, let alone a Super Bowl title.

Check out this ^^ guy.  He thinks we're talking about the Sabres.

Wrong forum, buddy.

• Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Tsaikotic said:

ah..so your looking at trading down first with someone in the teens then give Sea a call and offer but still keep picks in every round almost...I could see that

Yep.  Trade down so we can then trade with Seattle but still have 2nd and 3rd round picks once we deal our original picks to the Hawks or even the Ravens just one pick later.

2 minutes ago, NewEraBills said:

Yep.  Trade down so we can then trade with Seattle but still have 2nd and 3rd round picks once we deal our original picks to the Hawks or even the Ravens just one pick later.

ok then call Tampa and send them a 4th or 5th for McCoy for a line of: Clark - Star - McCoy - Hughes

Edited by Tsaikotic
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Cornette's Commentary said:

I sure am.  They are YEARS away from competing for an AFC East title, let alone a Super Bowl title.

you don't say. so, how far off are they there, cornette? another 17 years? longer?"

so what is a cornette, a female name or the name of an automobile? just curious is all

by the way, cornette. I really have to disagree with your post, totally disagree but I kind of like your name, for an automobile or maybe a great aunt or something.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Cornette's Commentary said:

Remember what happened when they gave Mario 6 years, $100+ million?  How many playoff appearances did he bring us?  How many games did he just check out and not care?

And who was our qb at the time...plus not all players have a soft work ethic

Just now, Cornette's Commentary said:

Remember what happened when they gave Mario 6 years, $100+ million?  How many playoff appearances did he bring us?  How many games did he just check out and not care?

I don’t think that’s fair.  Mario and the defense won a game against Aaron Rodgers, where our offense didn’t score a td.  He was amazing for a few years and worth every penny.  Our offense just sucked. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Tsaikotic said:

ok then call Tampa and send them a 4th or 5th for McCoy for a line of: Clark - Star - McCoy - Hughes

LOL wrong direction.  Maybe trade up would have been better language.  But it still creates the same ambiguity.  Which direction are we going?  LOL, THAT WAY.  How about just trade into the Teens?

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I don’t think that’s fair.  Mario and the defense won a game against Aaron Rodgers, where our offense didn’t score a td.  He was amazing for a few years and worth every penny.  Our offense just sucked. 

The Bills won that game for two reasons.  1.) Jordy Nelson dropped a guaranteed touchdown pass early on that would have given them a lead that would have lasted the rest of the game 2.) A late injury forced JC Tretter to step in and try to block Mario, a task at which he failed spectacularly.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Cornette's Commentary said:

The Bills won that game for two reasons.  1.) Jordy Nelson dropped a guaranteed touchdown pass early on that would have given them a lead that would have lasted the rest of the game 2.) A late injury forced JC Tretter to step in and try to block Mario, a task at which he failed spectacularly.

so really it was a loss to you, but they still won, right.

I've seen negativity cornette but you're taking it to another level with these posts.

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Cornette's Commentary said:

#1 is incredibly ignorant, but even given the small sample size of comments we have from you, it's on brand. Nitpicking things that happen early in the game is a complete waste of time. Oh, you mean there was a football play that happened in a football game?! Why not list all of the cut backs RBs should have made that would have resulted in TD runs? Or identify each play where a defender advancing on the QB was held and there was no holding call given. For that matter, you can identify all the missed reads a QB makes and say "well so-and-so missed seeing the WR who had a step on his guy, so there's another 7 pts lost." Beyond that, you note that had a score been made, it "would have lasted for the rest of the game." I'm just going to let the ignorance of that comment sit there ?

• Like (+1) 3