Bills have interest in Seattle DE Frank Clark

51 minutes ago, Cornette's Commentary said:

Beane: Hi, John.  This is Brandon Beane.  I wanted to talk to you about a potential trade for Frank Clark.  I'm willing to offer you the 9th pick and our second 4th round pick for him and your first pick.

John Schneider: Wow.  That's very generous, Brandon.  Hold on one second.  <dials Frank Clark>  Frank, Brandon Beane from the Buffalo Bills has called me to ask about your services.

Frank:  I don't want to go to Buffalo.

John: Brandon, I'm sorry.  But, Frank won't agree to a trade to Buffalo.  What's that?  <to Frank> Frank, Brandon says he's willing to BEAT Demarcus Lawrence's deal by offering you 5 years, $120 million with $70 million guaranteed.

Frank: Man, I told you, I DON'T want to go to Buffalo.  I want to WIN!  I don't want to sit at home in January for the next 5 years!

I got second hand embarrassment reading this. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Superhero said:

Bills would get much better value if they signed SUH & ANZAH. There is no way ANZAH would cos $14mil at this point. They could probably get SUH and ANZAH combined for $14 mil or less. 

They could but Ziggy must have a huge injury concern since he remains unsigned. Suh I do feel might have something left in the tank but he is by all reports a malcontent and not exactly a process guy.

Clark is a top flight pass rusher and would take the Bills defense to an elite level. Now I think it would be difficult to justify a trade for Clark since trading a premium pick plus other picks for a player you give a big contract to is usually something that backfires on the team trading the picks.

So there is a very real argument against the trade but Ziggy and Suh wouldn't match Clark's production. 

1 hour ago, PIZ said:

Is that Chapelle as Buffalo's Rick James b*tch!?   What did the 5 fingers say to the face?  SLAP!  Should you rock that identity when you are tryna' get $20M per and people wonder about you hitting women?:unsure:

20 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Is that Chapelle as Buffalo's Rick James b*tch!?   What did the 5 fingers say to the face?  SLAP!  Should you rock that identity when you are tryna' get $20M per and people wonder about you hitting women?:unsure:

My guess is it has to do with the second part of the skit.  The part where Rick James is grinding his feet into Eddy Murphy's couch.  The one where where Rick James is talking about how Eddie is rich and can afford new stuff and how "never should have given you _______________ money"  

Seeing how that one is all about money to me it makes more sense but I know I am reading waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to far into it.  Im sure he just finds it funny.

• Haha (+1) 1

Considering Dee Ford just got traded for a 2nd round pick, I think that an offer of our 2nd round pick and Shaq Lawson is pretty reasonable. 

I wonder if the Bills brain trust would be willing to make that deal, and I wonder if the Seahawks would be willing to accept.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Cornette's Commentary said:

Beane: Hi, John.  This is Brandon Beane.  I wanted to talk to you about a potential trade for Frank Clark.  I'm willing to offer you the 9th pick and our second 4th round pick for him and your first pick.

John Schneider: Wow.  That's very generous, Brandon.  Hold on one second.  <dials Frank Clark>  Frank, Brandon Beane from the Buffalo Bills has called me to ask about your services.

Frank:  I don't want to go to Buffalo.

John: Brandon, I'm sorry.  But, Frank won't agree to a trade to Buffalo.  What's that?  <to Frank> Frank, Brandon says he's willing to BEAT Demarcus Lawrence's deal by offering you 5 years, $120 million with $70 million guaranteed.

Frank: Man, I told you, I DON'T want to go to Buffalo.  I want to WIN!  I don't want to sit at home in January for the next 5 years!

man, this was bad.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Unfortunately, I think Russel Wilson’s new deal takes Clark off the trade table. Had they not signed him, they likely would have franchised him next season, meaning for sure Clark could be a FA. Now, they can franchise Clark if they want him to stay - and I’m sure they do.

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

Unfortunately, I think Russel Wilson’s new deal takes Clark off the trade table. Had they not signed him, they likely would have franchised him next season, meaning for sure Clark could be a FA. Now, they can franchise Clark if they want him to stay - and I’m sure they do.

they could, but right now Sea is sitting there with less then $3mil left and they still have 21 players to sign to get to 90...plus both Clark and Wagner are FA next year, which might make it hard for them to decide who to tag...I think they might have to trade one of those 2 and Clark might be their best shot to trade...doesnt mean they will though thats just my thoughts

• Like (+1) 2