Bills have interest in Seattle DE Frank Clark

4 hours ago, cle23 said:

Clark is a top pass rusher in the league and young. Hughes is getting old.

The exciting thing about trading for Clark is to pair him with Hughes. The two together would wreck shop. 

What about drafting Ed Oliver at #9 and putting him together with Hughes and Clark. Scary! 

Edited by wppete
  • Like (+1) 1

My question for Bills fans: If the price tag for Frank Clark is the 9th overall pick, do you do the deal?

What if the Bills have already signed an OT, C, and WR in free agency?

Bear in mind that Frank Clark is only 25, and consider what the Bears paid for Khalil Mack just last season. It's not unreasonable to think that a 1st would be the asking price.

So what would be your answer?

Personally, I'd have to give it serious consideration. If you take a defensive lineman at 9, which is a very real possibility, you're rolling the dice and HOPING he becomes a good NFL player. With Clark, you already KNOW you're getting very good to elite sack production, and he's still only 25 years old.

3 minutes ago, Logic said:

My question for Bills fans: If the price tag for Frank Clark is the 9th overall pick, do you do the deal?

Bear in mind that Frank Clark is only 25, and consider what the Bears paid for Khalil Mack just last season. It's not unreasonable to think that a 1st would be the asking price.

Personally, I'd have to give it serious consideration. If you take a defensive lineman at 9, which is a very real possibility, you're rolling the dice and HOPING he becomes a good NFL player. With Clark, you already KNOW you're getting very good to elite sack production, and he's still only 25 years old.

He’ll hit the quarterback a bunch until he hits his girlfriend again 

12 minutes ago, Logic said:

I would definitely swap 1st round picks with Seattle to get Clark but is he worth 17 mil a season? There would have to be a new deal with a lot of guaranteed money...3 yr 45 mil. 30 mil guaranteed?

I hate having fat fingers and a small phone

4 hours ago, wppete said:

The exciting thing about trading for Clark is to pair him with Hughes. The two together would wreck shop. 

What about drafting Ed Oliver at #9 and putting him together with Hughes and Clark. Scary! 

I’d do this and then add an edge rusher in the middle rounds to learn before Hughes enters his last year. 

I think that’s the reason they want to add a rusher in a unique way, they know a top DT is going to fall and they are going to take them and create the defensive havoc upfront that McDermotts system relies on. 

22 minutes ago, BillsFan17 said:

/thread

Er Vic... the rumour is for trading for him.

Saying that, it is silly season for rumors. Agents putting stuff out there to drive up interest in their clients.

Edited by Wayne Cubed

3 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

How can you sign someone who is franchised tagged? That doesn't make any sense. 

Depending on the type of franchise tag but if you sign them and the players team doesn’t match you lose 2 first round picks 

6 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Depends if the tag was exclusive or nonexclusive. If its nonexclusive we can offer sheet Clark and the Seahawks would have the ability to match.

15 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Now you’re just looking for a reason to be angry with Vic because he said something you didn’t want to hear.  

Edited by CaptnCoke11