Bills have interest in Seattle DE Frank Clark

I watch all of the Hawks games and Clark is a helluva player. Would love to see him and Hughes collapsing the pocket next season. He would be a top 10 pick this year in the draft and is in the early stages of his prime. He would not come cheaply.

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

Interest is a one way street until proven otherwise.  Agents are just using us.

That's speculation. Let's see how the FA season goes outside of the attempted trade for the player we already knew was kind of a diva (that being said, i was ecstatic when i thought we were going to get him). 

4 minutes ago, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

Clark is a ***** animal, if they get him we shore up that pass rush and hopefully get a rotational pass rusher at 9 like Ferrell or Sweat. 

A high pick plus a big contract for clark and a first rounder for a pass rusher? That's a bit much. I would rather give a pick for clark and then take a penetrating DT later in the draft. That would go a long way to building out our DL. 

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

A high pick plus a big contract for clark and a first rounder for a pass rusher? That's a bit much. I would rather give a pick for clark and then take a penetrating DT later in the draft. That would go a long way to building out our DL. 

Not sure where you heard that would be the compensation for Clark, I'm sure it will be a draft pick and then yes signing the man.

7 minutes ago, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

Not sure where you heard that would be the compensation for Clark, I'm sure it will be a draft pick and then yes signing the man.

High for me is top 3 rounds... I don't see them moving him for less unless they really don't believe they can get him on a long term deal.

39 minutes ago, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

Clark is a ***** animal, if they get him we shore up that pass rush and hopefully get a rotational pass rusher at 9 like Ferrell or Sweat. 

That would be a line to be absolutely thrilled about for at least the next 5 years - but I'm not sure we get Clark without potentially also giving up our 9th