Michael Bennett traded to Patriots

1 hour ago, Southern Bills Fan said:

Big deal. If this were 5 years ago when he was good then it would be something. 

He was really good last year. 

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

Still 9 sacks last year coming to division opponent. 

And 30 QB hits, which tied his career high.

I feel like some people in this thread don't pay enough attention to players on other teams. Bennett was very good last season. 

Edited by dave mcbride

well....this is good for me. I don't have to worry about routing for a team that this racist dic k is on. He may be the most racist, obnoxious person I've ever seen in sports. I mean the fake beatdown in Vegas? What a joke - this dude was hoping for that to support his white people suck agenda. Let him go to the Pats. That ship will sink eventually and it will be even sweeter if he goes down with it.

Edited by BigBobby

On 3/8/2019 at 3:27 PM, freddyjj said:

Pats likely losing Trey Flowers in FA.  Bennett is likely his replacement and a downgrade

Would love to see Flowers on the Bills. 

Flowers had the third highest Defensive snap count for the Pats front 7 last year (739 and over 70% of plays) (Van Noy and Hightower had more)...Bennett won't replace that number.  Flowers can bring pressure and set the edge.  Frank Clark might be more dynamic but a rotation of Murphy, Hughes, Lawson, and Flowers and kicking Murphy or Lawson inside on 3rd and long looks pretty good. 

BTW, I think Murphy has a good year in 2019.  The second year after knee surgery is better than the first usually.  I know lots of folks are down on Murphy, but I think he produces good returns on the investment the Bills made in him.

• Awesome! (+1) 1