2 WR’s Beane should be all over.

Just now, BarleyNY said:

Or Paris Campbell

I like Paris a lot but I can almost guarantee he wont be a Bill unless we trade down. He'll go after 9 and before our 2nd. He's like a healthy Percy Harvin. I like him a lot.

3 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

I've officially got a man crush on Andy Isabella...a faster version of Wes Welker who can terrorize nickel corners for the next 10 years...

Never seen him but he’s right behind Sills for TD catches 

Sills 15 

Isabella 13

Campbell 12 

7 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

I like Paris a lot but I can almost guarantee he wont be a Bill unless we trade down. He'll go after 9 and before our 2nd. He's like a healthy Percy Harvin. I like him a lot.

I agree. Probably a late first round pick at worst.  We’d need to trade back from 9 or up from 41.

i misread the post I quoted. I thought he meant he’d use the late first on Samuel and thought I’d rather have Campbell.

Edited by BarleyNY

32 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Never seen him but he’s right behind Sills for TD catches 

Sills 15 

Isabella 13

Campbell 12 

Dude was uncoverable even against big name teams like Georgia...he torched them for 15 catches, 219 yards and 2 TDs....runs a  4.31 40 too...

Edited by matter2003

46 minutes ago, BarleyNY said:

Or Paris Campbell

I'm really liking this kid more and more as the draft gets closer. He showed improvement from year to year, showed that he can work on and fix an issue (struggled with drops early in career, got better later in career) and has an excellent size/speed combo. I think his best ball is ahead of him and whoever gets him is getting a good one.

As a WVU alum I watch as many WV games as I can. Sills is a great possession WR and has a little speed. Definite red zone target. Hard to stop on slants and fades.  He actually left WV to play QB at a smaller school and then came back so he knows what a QB is looking for. If the Bills dont go WR in the second round, look for Sills or Jennings in the third. 

1 hour ago, Teddy KGB said:

Gonna need to add K’neal Harry or David Sills in this draft somewhere.  

Did I miss something?  This is the second time I've seen him mentioned as K'Neal Harry when it is N'Keal Harry.  

Is there some inside joke that I can't keep up with or are people just mixed up?  ?

Sills was a high school QB, and really good at it.  A hand injury derailed his goal of playing QB in the NFL, and WR was his fallback option.  He understands offenses from the perspective of a QB.  That can be a good thing.  I'm not locked in to Harry or Sills though.  I think there are a bunch of receivers in this draft that have special qualities and the potential to develop.  I just heard Greg Cosell say he likes Hakeem Butler and Miles Boykin based on his film study.  Cosell has pretty good credentials for expressing opinions on players.

• Like (+1) 1

If we learned anything from today's debacle is that the Bills need to draft there own skill players and develop them.  With that being said I want 2 or 3 players from this draft. 

I would love to trade bk but if we can't I'll still 

#9 Hockenson 

#40 Harry, Harmon, or Butler

The 3rd move will be to trade up bk into late 2nd and Draft  Andy Isabella.  

We come out the draft with these 3 guys that's a haul and we still probably have 2 5s , 6 and 2 7s to add players at other positions.