Let me get this straight

AB wants out of Pittsburgh because he doesn’t feel appreciated enough. 

The one team that appriciates him the most (with $$$ and trade compensation), Buffalo he  (AB) doesn’t appreciate at all. 

Its like me trying to get a date in high school all over again. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 7

I dont buy into anything until the league year starts and Brown is traded elsewhere.  Imo right now, Buffalo has a deal in place with Pitts.  Drew Rosenhaus is explaining that if he wants a new contract with guaranteed money that's the team.  I dont buy for 1 sec Brown will turn down money to play anywhere.  Buffalo wasnt going to be held at ransom.  They have the perfect ability to walk away.

So let me get this straight, the only will is my own
I do whatever I want and stay alone
All my decisions make it untouchable and tainted
I'm gonna suffer for the rest of my life
But I will always find a way to survive
I'm not a failure, but I know what it's like
I can take it or leave it, or die
Stay, you don't always know where you stand
Till you know that you won't run away
There's something inside me that feels
Like breathing in sulfur

I have to admit that I am getting tired of reading all of the negative press about the city of Buffalo.  Rotoworld went bananas and said Buffalo is the "Siberia" of the NFL and very few players would want to go there.  They also stated in a separate post that Brown's quality of life would go down if he were in Buffalo.  Very tiresome.  If you ask me, Buffalo beats Pittsburgh for a place to live.

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, billvernsays said:

AB wants out of Pittsburgh because he doesn’t feel appreciated enough. 

The one team that appriciates him the most (with $$$ and trade compensation), Buffalo he  (AB) doesn’t appreciate at all. 

Its like me trying to get a date in high school all over again. 

You are assuming they were the team who appreciated him the most. They were the team who was able to work out the closest deal with what the Steelers were willing to accept. 

They may have money, but no where was there ever anything said that the Bill's were willing to give him any of it. There weren't any rumors stating the Bill's were going to rework his current contract.

You are assuming alot......

47 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

who cares.. this guy is toxic. Bills are not interested at all IMO

That's not true. They were interested...why is that so hard for people to believe this. Our GM, Coach & Owner were all on board. You don't make this deal if everyone wasn't on board.